Los Angeles Babies
Options

OB-GYN In Studio City/Burbank Areas ?

I figured I'd try "The Bump" since you ladies know about these things. I moved to Los Angeles almost a year ago and still haven't found a good "female" doctor.  If anyone knows of any in the Studio City/Burbank areas that they can recommend I would really appreciate it. I would go to planned parenthood but the Los Angeles County ones don't offer as many services as the previous ones I went to in another state. Pref. a doctor who doesn't charge an arm and a leg! I still haven't gotten why health services are much more expensive in California then back east.

Thanks!

Re: OB-GYN In Studio City/Burbank Areas ?

• Options

check out dr. sofya tsyganovskaya. she's probably about 50-ish in age, russian, really nice. she's partners with dr. christopher pearson in burbank. their office is on olive in burbank. she's a wonderful doctor, and surprisingly accepts my limited blue cross select HMO medical group. she'll be delivering my baby this coming january and works with st. joseph's hospital in burbank, which has a brand new, state of the art women's health/maternity wing.

dr. sofya's office might come across a little cluttery and "homely" on your first visit, but they're incredibly personable and thorough. it's like going back home to my hometown doctor or something. great reviews. :)

good luck!

• Options
    Dr Pearson is a great doc and I saw Dr. Sofya once while he was out of town.  Great practice.  Loved St. Joe's for delivery!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi- I love my OBGYN- Dr.Selena Lantry in Glendale.  She's been my GYN for years, and is now my OB as well.  She's attached to Glendale Adventist Hospital, where several of my friends have delivered, and they loved it there.
  • Options
    imagepixiewitch:
    Hi- I love my OBGYN- Dr.Selena Lantry in Glendale.  She's been my GYN for years, and is now my OB as well.  She's attached to Glendale Adventist Hospital, where several of my friends have delivered, and they loved it there.
  • Options
    imagebellpeppers:
    imagepixiewitch:
  • Options
    imageTaraAnsley:
    I figured I'd try "The Bump" since you ladies know about these things. I moved to Los Angeles almost a year ago and still haven't found a good "female" doctor.  If anyone knows of any in the Studio City/Burbank areas that they can recommend I would really appreciate it. I would go to planned parenthood but the Los Angeles County ones don't offer as many services as the previous ones I went to in another state. Pref. a doctor who doesn't charge an arm and a leg! I still haven't gotten why health services are much more expensive in California then back east.

Thanks!
  • Options
    imageTaraAnsley:

Thanks!
  • Options
    imageTaraAnsley:

Thanks!
  • Options
    imageTaraAnsley:

Thanks!
  • Options
    imageTaraAnsley:

Thanks!
  • Options
    imageTaraAnsley:

Thanks!
  • Options
    imageTaraAnsley:

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"