June 2015 Moms

Best overnight diaper?

I have a problem with leaky diapers, (which I'm sure I'm not the only one) but its been happening very frequently.I was wondering what was the best diaper to be used overnight? Any suggestions on brands?

Best Answer

Answers

• Honest company just came out with overnight diapers and they are amazing!! I also like the pampers extra absorbency for overnight.
  • Loading the player...
  • jessieR358jessieR358 member
    edited January 2016
    I use pampers extra dry at night. Huggies gave my son a rash. I just ordered the honest overnight ones bc that's what I use during the day. I hope they work well! But I still change my sons diaper during the night. This is just so I don't have to change it every time he wakes up.

@Emilywooddesign ooh good to know about the honest ones! I thought I ordered them with my last bundle but I guess I didn't. I can't wait for them to arrive!
  • There are a few existing discussions on this, but we have found Huggies overnight to perform better than Pampers Baby Dry, at least for us!
  • I use pampers swaddlers for day and night. My LO doesn't pee much at night, I do change his diaper once, just out of habit.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Thanks for the suggestions ladies!
  • Luvs forever overnight. Surprisingly Huggies is our go to diaper now, and they are the cheapest. Even holds poops, haven't had an explosion since we started using them a month ago. Hate pampers now, most expensive and worst performing. Every baby is different. We have a chunky thigh girl with a flat butt so poop shots up.
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Huggies one size up. They work great.
    • Married 6/1/2012
    • BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 -  MC 12/10/2012
    • BFP #2 - 2/12/2013 - EDD 10/17/2013 - DD Born 10/10/2013
    • BFP #3 - 1/29/2014 - Ectopic pregnancy discovered 1/31/2014
    • BFP #4 - 9/28/2014 - EDD 6/4/2015 - DS Born 5/31/2015

• Another for Luvs overnight forever. So. Much. Pee.
    During the day its either Luvs or Huggies Snugglers. Those also hold quite a bit of pee, but I feel like Luvs wins it. I'm half trying to transition over to Luvs completely, but I've still not had a big poop when LO is wearing them, so I'm not yet sure how they perform here. The Huggies have been great on the poop front (or back, so to speak)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • klkonwiklkonwi member
    edited January 2016
    Yeah we've used all of the above - honest, Luvs, huggies, and pampers swaddlers & baby dry
    We love honest the best but really all of them have worked. He blows out of many diff brands but I consider that a poop problem.... Not a specific diaper problem. We've literally tried everything.....even the backwards at night thing:
  • Using the honest overnight ones tonight for the first time. So far so good and adorable.
  • We've used Huggies and Pampers and are currently in Pampers a size up. We've never had a pee issue but she blows put poop regularly...she rarely poops overnight though. She doesn't get changed overnight at all so the night diaper is on for 11-12 hours.

I have lots of friends that suggest doubling up at night if you have pee leakage.
  • How many in a pack of the Honest Co Overnight? I can't find it on their website.
  • slr1229 said:

How many in a pack of the Honest Co Overnight? I can't find it on their website.

It looks like it says 30 diapers on the picture of the package. I'm looking at a picture of the size 3s
  • @slr1229 there are 30 in a pack.
  • I use pampers extra dry at night. Huggies gave my son a rash. I just ordered the honest overnight ones bc that's what I use during the day. I hope they work well! But I still change my sons diaper during the night. This is just so I don't have to change it every time he wakes up.

@Emilywooddesign ooh good to know about the honest ones! I thought I ordered them with my last bundle but I guess I didn't. I can't wait for them to arrive!

I LOVE the honest diapers. You will be so excited about the overnights.

• @Emilywooddesign love them! I wish the normal diapers were that soft.
  • I usually use pampers swaddles and we tried a size up. He has been leaking through those. We tried Huggies overnights a size up and he leaked through those too. I found the honest company overnights at target this weekend and those worked for two nights so far!  Wahoo!!
  • Huggies one size up worked the best for us!