Pregnant after IF

**2nd Tri Check-in Feb 8th**

This is a weekly check-in for those in their 2nd trimester: weeks 14 through the end of week 27.

Congrats to all the strong ladies who have made it this far! It's such a great feeling and we've all accomplished so much! We are now 1 week closer to the end of this especially long journey we call "infertility".

Please post below a little about yourself, how many beans you have growing inside, if you have found out the sex(es) and what your EDD is. Please also let us know how far you've made it on your journey and when your next appt is and what for.

Mommies to be:

@kistra EDD 5/18/16 with 1 bean!
@AdorkablePixie EDD 5/23/16 with a little boy!
@NB817 EDD 5/28/15 with a little boy!
@Binnie505 EDD 6/12/2016 1 little lady!
@kaitielynnrichardson EDD 6/15/16 with 1 little boy!
@Msbender129 EDD 6/15/2016 with 1 bean Team Green!
@HBamama2B EDD 6/17/16 with one boy!
@mechelita44 EDD 7/20/16 with 1bean!

Congrats to the mommies who have graduated to the 3rd trimester!

QOTW: What are you craving lately or at least eating lots of? ;)

ME: 35 DH: 39

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

DH:Azoospermia...Thank God we have 12 vials of frozen swimmers

July 15-Check to see if Ute is all healed

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

IUI #2 9/5/15...BFP on 9/17/15

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

1st u/s 8/8/15 1 bean HB 135 @ 6w5d

Re: **2nd Tri Check-in Feb 8th**

• Hi there. I am new to the 2nd tri board and I am so happy to be here. 

My name is Terra, I live in AZ with my hubby of 10 years (this october). We have a son named Noah that is 21 months and we are expecting our next son, Wyatt this summer. My EDD is 8/4 but because I will be having another C section my doc think sometime the end of July. 

I can't wait to get to know you all! 
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     (Loss Mentioned and Child Mentioned)
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic
    2014- Son born in May via IVF
    2015 - BFP number two via FET

• mechelita44mechelita44 member
    edited February 2016
    Hi everyone! 17 weeks this week :) We had our anatomy scan today and everything was normal, or as the doctor said, 'perfect!' We even saw baby's hand with 5 very well defined fingers, waving at us! Love this little babe so much already!!!

I told you all last week that I got transferred to high risk pregnancy at the hospital because of some antibodies in my blood. We also met with our high risk OB today. He is running some more tests to find out exactly which antibodies are in my blood and if they pose risk or not. Praying every second of every day that the results we get in a few days come back negative and that baby will be safe and healthy. I'll keep you all posted when I hear.

QOTW: I cannot get enough milk! We have been going through 3-4 gallons of milk a week! Still loving carbs and cheese. Had a Belgian waffle craving and got my fix yesterday!
  • Loading the player...
  • riveridgionalriveridgional member
    edited February 2016
    @mechelita44 I'll add you to my prayers that your bloodwork comes back negative! 

I'm excitedly joining this board today! I'm 14w2d and after a little scare this weekend am doing great! We still have to wait quite a bit for our anatomy scan and finding out whether we're having a boy or a girl; we don't have the scan until 3/18 and are finding out with my family on 3/20. For now, I'm just enjoying listening to the baby's heartbeat and hearing the baby moving on the doppler. I can't wait to feel the baby kick! My next doctor appointment is on Thursday. 

I'm not really having cravings, but love carbs, especially Ramen with siracha and chives. Yum!

ETA: oh yeah, my EDD is 8/6/16
    Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14
    Unexplained with (controlled) hypothyroidism and suspected ovulatory dysfunction (but, I do ovulate on my own)
    Clomid 50 mg 3/15 (unmonitored) - BFN
    Clomid 50 mg + metformin 4/15 (unmonitored) - BFN 
    First RE appt. 5/15; Natural cycle 5/15 monitored with 2 mature follicles and Pregnyl Trigger (full dose) + prometrium - BFN
    6/15 HSG - clear tubes & normal uterus; great PCT test results
    TI - 100 mg Clomid + prometrium (AM & PM) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 6-7/15 (monitored) --> no additional response and thinned lining - BFN
    TI - Injectables (follistim + Gonal-F, Ganirelix, & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 9/15 --> 3-7 mature follicles (3 definites and 4+ that could have matured due to trigger) @ O -->BFN + 5 large cysts
    BC for 2 weeks due to cysts
    TI - Injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & full dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 10/15 --> 1 mature follicle --> BFN 
    TI - Last attempt at injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + crinone (AM only) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 11/15 --> 3-4 mature follicles --> BFP!! 11/27/15 @ 13dpo (shockingly, actually waited until then to test)

Beta #1 @ 16dpo (11/30/15) = 1,075
    Beta #2 @ 19dpo (12/3/15) = 3,150
    One baby: Saw heartbeat @ 5w5d (114 bpm; baby measuring 2.3mm)

"Great Things are Happening"
  • @mechelita44 Ditto with @riveridgional You are in my thoughts and prayers that everything turns out ok. 

Oh I had the Sriracha cravings bad with my first and lately I've been drinking more milk too, but what I really want with this one is freaking candy! Anything sweet. So I've been trying to eat a lot of fruit but the chocolate craving always wins. I'm obsessed with Honey Buns too! GAH!
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• Hello ladies. Hope everything goes well with @mechelita44 and @riveridgional

i just had my 22 weeks OB appointment and everything is going well. Baby girl has the most beautiful heartbeat :). We recently moved to our new house so we are still organizing things around and still need to buy furnitures so it gets really tiring. But we are excited because after the house furnitures I can finally get started with baby nursery.

It's milk and Honey Nut Cheerios for me. And fresh cucumbers with salt and pepper.

• Welcome to 2nd tri @TerraMae80 and @riveridgional keep us posted on how it goes! 

I had my 24 week appointment on Friday. Ob said I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead again. I had to remind him there's no guess work as to when this baby was made as he questioned my memory on my LMP!

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

• Gah stupid bump cut off my post again!!!! 

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

• So ob has me worried that they will move up my RCS date. I really don't want that to happen and hope baby boy stays put because DDs first dance recital just got changed to the day before c-section date! And I will be devastated if I miss it. 

QOTW: cinnamon life cereal. I seriously eat a bowl every night after DD goes to bed. I suppose it's better than eating a bowl of ice cream, right?!?!?

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

edited February 2016
    @TerraMae80 and @riveridgional Welcome to your 2nd trimesters!!! So happy to see you both here!

@NB817 that's crazy that they might change your RCS date! How soon will they / you have to decide?

And thank you ladies for your kind words and prayers... they worked!!!! My test results came back NEGATIVE!!!!! Baby is OK!!!!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled, relieved and just plain happy! :):):)

I'll still be seeing the high risk OB because of my autoimmune disease. Next appointment and ultrasound on 2/29. Ahh I feel like I can breathe again! 

• @mechelita44 I am so glad to hear that great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   <3 I want an US so bad. My next won't be until my anatomy scan. My last was 9 weeks!
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• Yay @mechelita44 that's fantastic news! 

As for me he didn't say that he's definitely going to but he eluded to the fact that it's a possibility. It's just annoying to me because I'm such a planner. Lol. Plus the date of the c/s right now is my husbands mom's bday (she died when he was 6 so I thought how wonderful this baby would have her birthday). Oh and just a creepy factor this baby was made on what would of been my FILs bday but he passed away last January. 

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

edited February 2016
    @NB817 I totally understand why you would want to keep your original c/s date! Hopefully everything works out the way it's supposed to :) and however is best for your little baby :)