Infertility
Options

Irritation

They say to join a group when you feel like you are losing all hope. Well here I am, I know most of you are probably wondering why is her title called irritation. 
It's starts off by letting everyone know I have been trying to get pregnant for the past year and I thought to myself ,it might be the year but unfortunately I am not pregnant and everyone around is popping children as if it's a game.  Why is it the ones who you feel should not have children end up having children and the ones who want one seem to be left behind. 
Another friend is pregnant while she complains she doesn't want the child it irritates me beyond my patience. I did cut all ties but why does it feel as if I am cursed. 
-Feeling hopeless and full of irritation 

Re: Irritation

• Options
    My heart goes out to you tonight... I have a new nephew and I find myself not even wanting to be around him. Not because I don't love him,  but because it hurts so bad to see a family all complete.  It's hard to get on social media, or even walk around grocery stores and not see a pregnant woman or announcement.  I totally think,  why her and not me? I also have been trying a year and just diagnosed with pcos and have yet to ovulate. ...like come on can I just have one chance?? I know it's hard and we feel so helpless at times, but just know you are not alone. Good luck and prayers have been sent your way hun.
  • Options
    It may sound dumb but I cut ties with a friend of mine who kept getting pregnant. It wasn't because she kept getting pregnant, it's because when she would call me to tel me she was pregnant again (5 kids), I always heard her lighting a cigarette every time. She smoked through her whole pregnancies. We all have our vices but for some reason she ticked me off by smoking and I had to cut ties with her to save my sanity. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    tvh1982tvh1982 member
    edited February 2016
    I understand the title 'irritated' although that is just putting it nicely.
    Its definitely difficult when everyone around you can, and don't seem to happy about it while you struggle.
    On this forum I do not feel alone and am actually genial happy when one gets a BFP (but also really upset when it's a BFN) here I believe we all deserve this. Which makes me feel less of a bitch to not feeling happy for others outside this forum,
    I have been cutting out people, not because they are pregnant (thank god most of them are done) but because they don't understand or make me feel horrible. I learnt that I've been a selfish bitch last year, and will be until I get that baby I yearn for in my arms. The people that make me feel like I can't be a selfish bitch need to go, as I have no extra energy to make them feel good.
    Like really, no energy at all for them as I am exhausted.
    The ones that understand they support me and give me energy and I'm very happy to have a few off them in my life.
    Keep holding strong sweety, and remember that eventually it'll all be worth the struggle.
    GL on your journey. 

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    Thank you guys for all your positive post. I just felt a bit down and highly irritated. But no to worry i will keep trying. 
  • Options
    Hi! Cannot even imagine how it feels to hear the woman complaining about her unexpected pregnancy!!
    This is so devastating! And, poor thing you are to have her among your acquaintances. Probably this is good you have cut your ties. It would be much better for you.
    Before being blessed of pregnancy we had a long journey ended in de ivf in biotexcom.
    You must save your nerves strong, try to gain the positive outlook again. And never mind people may be silly saying pregnancy isn't for them.
    Strong hugs for you ;)