Infertility
Options

Thoughts on blocked tubes that are now open after hsg?

I had hsg and d&c 12/18/15 for the second time the first time in 2011 i was told both tubes were blocked, stage 1 endometriosis, and alot of urine polyps. 12/18 my doctor says dye spilled through both tubes, no signs and endometriosis however there was one polyp he removed. He had already done my blook work i am ovulating but he said it was low and husband is 24 years old with low motility. Hoping to become pregnant naturally but thinking we may dish another 15 grand toward ivf although due to stimming it failed back in 2012. In 2014 i had gastric sleeve and lost 80 lbs but thats about it so i think its weird how my diagnosis changed. I think maybe this time he opened the tubes with the dye he said it could be a possibility. So i say second opinions are a must. Disappointed im still not pregnant yet when i see ppl saying they got pregnant first cycle after hsg.

Re: Thoughts on blocked tubes that are now open after hsg?

• Options
    I had a blocked tube during HSG and a year later it was clear in second HSG. I was taking serrapeptase, but it's also possible the second HSG unblocked it. I felt sharp pressure/pain in my uterus and on the side that wasn't blocked when the fluid was injected and then the blocked side showed a small amount of dye flowing through the tube and spilling out.