July 2016 Moms
Options

Any Third time moms?

My best friend is having her second baby in a few weeks and I want to get her something fun/unique or super-useful. Did you get anything with your second (or wish you had something) that you hadn't thought of/was different from just having one child? Thanks!
TTC since June 2011
DH: perfect SA
Me: 30, moderate endo, unexplained infertility
IUI or IVF in December

Re: Any Third time moms?

• Options
    Sleep.
  • Options
    Not really, no. Something personalized?
    TTC #2: 12/2012
    Back to our beloved RE 10/2013
    BFP #5 3/5/14
    Beta 1: 47. Beta 2: 87. Beta 3: 482!

Baby CCH v2.0 due 11.14.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I highly reccommend a swing. With my first and  second child I seemed to have time to hold the baby quite a bit but by the third child along with homeschooling, I needed something to soothe the baby for longer periods of time and a swing was just the thing.  Hope this helps, good luck
  • Options
    We didn't use a rock and play the first time and I LOVED having it for our second son. Nose Frida, A&A swaddle blankets, and baby gowns for those first few weeks were other favorites of mine 
  • Options
    There were things I didn't know about with my first that I would have loved to use! Like those light blankets that are stupid expensive (I want to say their name is aiden and anias) they are wonderful for summer blankies! 
  • Options
    There were things I didn't know about with my first that I would have loved to use! Like those light blankets that are stupid expensive (I want to say their name is aiden and anias) they are wonderful for summer blankies! 
    Those A+A blankets are amazing and so worth it. I didn't have them the first time around and was gifted two packs by my sister with my second. I used them for everything from swaddling, burp clothes, nursing cover, play mat, emergency diaper changing pad, car seat cover. So worth it. 
    imageimage

image"AlternaTickers">image
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Muslin blankets and a baby carrier were two things that I absolutely loved after having my second.  
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Getting a baby carrier with my second was a life saver! 
    image Pregnancy Ticker