Pregnant after IF

*3rd tri checkin, feb 8th*. New checkin leader needed!!

This is my last week posting we need someone to take over!! It is really just copy and paste! I do it from my phone! Very easy and quick. 

This is a weekly check in for the lucky ones who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.

If you're just joining us, please post a mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD, how many beans, if you know the sex(es) and how you have been feeling in 3rd tri along with any appointment updates.

QOTW: what has been your weirdest moment being pregnant? 

3rd Tri ladies and their bundles:

@knottie4978096 EDD 2/2/16 Team Blue 
@jeannaqueena EDD 2/21/16 Team Pink
@mrsloriw EDD 3/11/16 Team Pink
@CTinNV EDD 3/25/16 Team Blue
@efhoping2010 EDD 4/09/2016 with twin boys
@krbjoy EDD 4/25/16 with a little lady

TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16

Re: *3rd tri checkin, feb 8th*. New checkin leader needed!!

• @Knottie4978096 are they still inducing you tomorrow or doing a csection?? 

My update: 38 weeks and miserably pregnant. My hemerroids are out of control and I can barely walk much less squat to do the million things it seems I need to do down there! Even laying down I can feel them. We are officially having a csection. It is scheduled for Monday the 15th at 11:30am, but I am still hoping to go into labor any minute before then and have her out sooner. But really one week shouldn't seem like much, but it feels like an eternity when I am not sleeping and can barely walk. I am really shocked she isnt here yet and very discouraged (yet also thankful to be able to complain and terrified something will happen to her before Monday) I hate my IF and after my several losses brain. 

3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • I still can't believe I can finally join the third tri checkin! My EDD is May 3, and we are expecting one little guy. We're getting a 3D ultrasound on Friday, so we're super excited for that!! I should also be finding out my GD test results soon. 

Assuming I can do it from my phone, I could definitely take over the checkin. 

QOTW: good one...don't think I've had any majorly weird moments this far, unless I include any treatments from my pelvic health physio (but then again she doesn't make it weird, and with all this IF business, so many people have been done there that I don't know if I even care anymore). 

@jeannaqueena : sorry to hear about your hemorrhoids... Hopefully the csection minimizes the chances of making them even worse with the pushing. I started having some issues with that pretty early in my pregnancy, and my physio recommended the squatty potty (yes, the ad with the unicorn pooping rainbow coloured soft ice cream). It's helped SO much. I hope this keeps up, but I'm afraid it might not be the case with all the pressure that'll be down there in those last 12 weeks. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome, @KidShrink , and congratulations on being so close, @jeannaqueena ! I had hemorrhoids with my first pregnancy but have been lucky enough to avoid them this time around. Keep us updated with the week's progress and GOOD LUCK on Monday (if you get there).

I have a growth ultrasound on Friday morning to see how big the little man is. I know these ultrasounds are notoriously off though. I'm 33 weeks, but my stomach is so big everyone things I'm overdue. Thankfully, my body isn't huge, just my belly.

QOTW: The weirdest thing by far was needing a catheter in week 14. The baby's position and pressure cut off my ability to pee so I was laid up at home for 4 days with a catheter. I guess it's a normal (but freak) thing that happens sometimes. All has been well outside that.

Me: 35 DOR - AMH 1.1 FSH 5.6

DH: 39

09/01/10 - First pregnancy - my sweet son was born 

04/25/14 - Miscarriage at 9 weeks - Turner Syndrome 

08/01/14 - Miscarriage at 8 weeks - Trisomy 9 

October 2014 - Unsuccessful IUI 

November 2014 - IUI month skipped due to cyst 

December 2014 - Unsuccessful IUI 

January/February 2015 - Failed IVF (standard long protocol) - 7 eggs, 6 mature, 4 fertilized (ICSI), 0 made it to blast, 0 for testing 

March/April 2015 - Microflare IVF protocol with HGH - 6 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized (ICSI), 2 blasts for biopsy! 

May/June 2015 - Microflare IVF protocol with HGH - 9 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized (ICSI), 3 blasts for biopsy!

06/18/15 -  Two healthy embies based on PGS testing by Natera!

June/July 2015 - FET cycle with estradiol & PIO shots, a Neupogen treatment, and accupuncture

07/08/2015 - Transferred one lovely embie 

07/17/2015 - Beta #1 136

07/20/2015 - Beta #2 529 -- BFP!!!

• jeannaqueenajeannaqueena member
    edited February 2016
    @KidShrink please take over!! I usually copy the post into the notes app on my phone and then edit it and copy/paste it back into the bump post. It usually even keeps the links on our names, but I don't think they are that important. I know I won't be doing it on Monday after a csection!

I had an OB apt this morning. They didnt even check me for progress because I am 100% going with a csection.  My OB did say wait till Friday afternoon if I am going to go early! She is on call all weekend.  I am feeling better than Monday when I posted my other update. I laid on the couch as much as possible and forced myself to not over do it and it seemed to help my hemeroids!!! They are not gone, but if they can stay like this I can survive to Monday without tears.  

It was kinda weird today to tell my OB to tie my tubes while she is in there doing the csection.  Our IF issues are all on my side, but I have gotten pregnant with out Meds 2 times and both did not end well. I am really done being pregnant and this little lady really does fill my dreams of our whole family. Plus really if I change my mind we would need to do IVF again and you dont need tubes for that! It will be so nice to never have to wonder what if we are pregnant and my cycles have never been regular! 

This has been a long year. I got PG in January last year and lost the baby at 11weeks. Then we decided to move forward with the FET in June/July. I feel like I have been pregnant for over a year and in some ways I can't even imagine this little baby being real. 

I just want to say thank you to everyone for listening and just being around as i know y'all understand more than others what I am going through. The bump women have been a source of support for me for 8 very long years and I can't believe how close I am to the end of this journey.
  • Hey everyone! Sorry I've been absent the past few weeks, I've been on a roller coaster. I work in payroll so it's been super busy with year end stuff and getting W2's out so I've been busy there and just too exhausted when I get home to do anything include get on my phone or computer.  Then our lease is up so every weekend we've been looking to buy a house - which now that I'm almost 36 weeks along we decided to put on hold and sign a short-term 3 month lease for now.  
    Pregnancy-wise I just feel huge. I gained 10 pounds between thanksgiving and Xmas, and another 10 pounds since I last weighed myself on Jan 11th...overall probably 35 pounds total but I can't seem to help myself with overeating cookies and ice cream, etc (I've had his problem my whole life just not while pregnant).

@jeannaqueena good luck with your section and hoping the tube tying gives you peace! :).  Also welcome @KidShrink!  

QOTW:  the weirdest thing to me is just feeling little girl wiggle and move around in there!  Everytime it amazes me and to see my stomach move around is so weird lol. 
  • My MFM has decided to check my cervix for signs of labor at my next appointment with him at 35 weeks so the week of March 6, I delivered my first set at 35 weeks plus 5 days and he is guessing I will go around the same time. If I am not showing any signs of labor or dilation or effacement then they might schedule the C-section for 36-37 weeks. He said of course I could go into labor before then but since the hospital is 2 hours away it makes it tricky.

For the past week I have been having terrible nausea and headaches so my local ob will check on that on Tuesday, I am not swollen and so far my BP has been low so I hope that stays that way.

Also one of our twins is measuring small but the MFM does not think IUGR since he is growing on his own curve. At 32 weeks he was measuring 3lbs 4oz and his twin is 4lbs (the one with the abdominal wall defect).

For fun, your babies will all be born in the Chinese Year of the Monkey :):)

Good Luck on Monday for a safe, quick and easy delivery @jeannaqueena!!!!!!!!!!!!

H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Hi everyone. My baby boy came Super Bowl Sunday at 10:22 pm after 24 hours of labor. I went into labor naturally and ended up defying everyone with a vaginal delivery with very minimal tearing (only 1 level 1 tear). No c-section or induction needed. My DH won't take his eyes off his new boy!
  • @Knottie4978096  how exciting!! Sounds like his birth went great!! Love it!! Congrats mommy!
  • Congrats @Knottie4978096 and good luck tomorrow @jeannaqueena