Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

LGBT Friendly doctor/hospital/classes in Dallas?

Hi! If there is already a post about this, I could not find it. We are a married lesbian couple and we are starting our TTC process this month! We are looking for suggestions in Dallas (We are in North Dallas, but will drive reasonable distances) for LGBT friendly doctors, hospital, parenting classes, etc.

TTC, pregnancy, and delivery can be very stressful and we would like all of the support we can get from people who will be just as excited as we are. Thanks for advance for all of the suggestions!

RE DX for me: Anovulatory cycles/Mild PCOS  RE DX for DW: Endometrioma on left Ovary.
Reciprocal Ivf Feb 2016. DW eggs and I am carrying. EDD: 10/27/16

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: LGBT Friendly doctor/hospital/classes in Dallas?

• I am sure you have found one already, but if you haven't... Dr. Cindy Hartley at Medical Center of Plano is AMAZING. Seriously love her! I had the same fears when looking for a doc and hospital! I was upfront with everyone and interviewed a few. I can not stress how amazing she was as well as her staff, and how easy and relaxed my DW and I were the entire pregnancy and delivery. We deliver at MCP and the staff was beyond brilliant and comforting. 
    Me~35 Wife~32
    Together 6 years
    Married 2014
    TTC~ Reciprocal IVF
    11/5-ER
    11/10-ET (1 blast) = BFP
    Beta @ 8dp= 185, Beta @ 10dp=752, Beta @ 16dp= 8,127
    7/22/15 - It's a boy!