September 2015 Moms
Options

20 weeks what time do they go to bed? When's their first wake?

my baby is in the crib by 7 latest for the last couple of weeks.. It was between 7-8 before and he sleeps till 5ish  eats and then back down till 7-8.

Re: 20 weeks what time do they go to bed? When's their first wake?

• Options
    Our LO starts bedtime routine between 7-7:30, is usually out by 8, wakes up at 11ish for a snack, out till 5ish then eats a full feed and sleeps for another 1-3hrs depending on the day. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    In bed by 6pm and sleeps until 5am then eats and back down until 7ish
  • Options
    We put down at a 10 and he sleeps until 6:30 or 7.
  • Options
    Bedtime routine starts at 7:30pm with a bath and pajamas and then in bed by 8. Wakes up several times to eat. Up for the day at 8am
  • Options
    Bed by 7/7:30pm- sttn till 7:30/8am. Now if I could just get my dog to sttn, too, we'd all be getting a good nights rest lol
  • Options
    kmcshane0211kmcshane0211 member
    edited February 2016
    Asleep by 6:30 up at 5-ish wide awake. Short nap about an hour after waking then we're on a typical EAS cycle until bedtime begins around 5:15/5:30!

• Options
    Asleep at 9. Loses pacifier all night. Wakes between 3-5 to eat. Back down til 7, bring her in bed for another 90 minutes of sleep. 
  • Options
    Oh my am I envious of some of you! Asleep between 7:30-8:00. Up every 1-3 hours until he's up for the day sometime between 7 and 8. And I'm beyond thrilled he's been doing a 3 hour stretch for the last few nights! Haha.
  • Options
    My baby girl is just now 20 weeks. We have 6 as a goal for her bedtime (generally down between 5:45 and 6:30 based on end of her last nap). She's out till 5:30-6:30am with 1 or 2 wakes for pretty sizeable feedings. 
  • Options
    Asleep 8-8:30pm.  Wakes usually around 11:30pm and 4 or 5am.  Up for the day between 7 and 8am. 
  • Options
    She is down for bed between 7:30-8. She typically wakes for the day around 6:30-7:30. 
  • Options
    Down for the night usually between 6-7 (unless we are out) and first wake up between 9-10.  Wakes every 2 hours or so until up for the day at 7.  Usually eats around 12, 3 and 6ish wake ups and gets rocked backed to sleep the other wake ups.  
  • Options
    Asleep between 7-7.30 and awake at 6.30am for a full feed then usually sleeps for another hour.
  • Options
    Bath at 7:30. Either falls asleep right away or is hyper and jumping up and down while leaning on me and drooling a river. Fast asleep by 10 either way. Up once to randomly cry for a minute and then up again around 12-1 to inhale 6 oz. Sleeps until 5:30. Eats and passes out until 8:30 or 9. About twice a week he will sleep in until 10. He will cry for the bottle in his sleep in the morning... 
  • Options
    My daughter is asleep by 7:30 and sleeps through til about 6 has a bottle and then goes back to sleep for a couple of hours. She's only being waking up in the night once since she was about 8 weeks old
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    My LO is a night owl and I don't know how to make him have an earlier bedtime like you ladies have. He fights sleep as hard as he can and will no longer take a pacifier so it's a very long process some days. We're recovering from the 4th leap and slowly improving. He had me up anywhere from 4-6:30 am. We just finished the leap and he's been sleeping anywhere from 9-10 pm to 11-12 pm and will be wide awake until 1-2 am. He usually sleeps well after that though. He might cry between 4-6 am but falls back asleep as soon as I pick him up and goes back down. Otherwise hell sleep until 9-10 am, eat, sleep another 2-4 hours
  • Options
    Asleep between 7-7:30 pm and wakes up between 6-6:30 am.  She's been on this schedule since the week of Thanksgiving and has only woken up in the middle of the night twice since then (during four month sleep regression).

Kudos to you moms who are still getting up during the night!  You're rock stars!
  • Options
    In bed by 6pm and sleeps until 5am then eats and back down until 7ish
    Same!
  • Options
    Bed between 9:30-10pm (wish it were earlier but I don't get home from work til 7-8 and I want a couple hours with LO). Then STTN and wake about 8-10am. Been this way for a couple months now. Only time we have issues is after shots or when we try to lose the swaddle then it's up every couple hours..I know we need to drop it but he just doesn't want to sleep without it!
  • Options
    Bed at 8:30/9 sleeps until 4 I pick him up and rock him back to sleep. Wakes up for good around 7:30/8am
  • Options
    Right now we are all over the place. Sometimes she sleeps 7pm to 4am straight. Yay! Other times, she's up five times in between. Boo!!
  • Options
    Bedtime routine is between 7/7:30 falls asleep quickly by 7:30/8 and wakes around 5:30/6 for a feeding and back to sleep til 7:30. Past 2 nights she slept 12 hours straight! Hoping that continues. 
  • Options
    LO usually falls asleep around 9pm and wakes up at 7-8 am. There are times he will wake up at 9 lol.
  • Options
    What magic potion do some of you give your LO's who sleep 10+ straight hours consistently???! I'd murder for your secrets, do tell.
  • Options
    Mayci goes to sleep between 7-7:30 and sleeps until about 3am - wakes for a super quick bottle (I am slowly reducing ounces until she's ready to cut it out entirely)- and then she wakes like clock work at 7:30 for the day. 
  • Options
    We try to start bed time routine by 6:45/7:00. Depending on how tired LO is, she is usually asleep by 7:30/8:00. She sleeps until 9:00ish, has a little snack and then falls asleep again. Some nights she wakes around 4am, but usually falls back asleep with her pacifier and a back rub. She wakes up for the day around 6:30/7:00. 
  • Options
    Wow some of you have awesome sleepers! Her bed time is 730-8 amd she will either wake up a million times and sleep rill 7am or only half a million wake ups and up at 630.. I may go crazy
  • Options
    My LO is 21 weeks. We start our bedtime routine around 8-8:30. He's usually asleep by 9-10, some nights he has a harder time falling asleep. And he wakes up at a different time every night. Sometimes it's 3am, others it's not until 6am. But he'll usually go back down for another 4-6 hours after that. So some days we're up for the day at 8am, others not until 10-11. Those are my favorite days lol
  • Options
    We do diner at 5:30, bath at 8 and then at 9/9:15 LO gets ti have some cereal and he usually asleep by 10 pm. Usually wakes up at 5 and 7 to eat and then sleep till 10.
  • Options
    aavila18 said:
    Bed at 8:30/9 sleeps until 4 I pick him up and rock him back to sleep. Wakes up for good around 7:30/8am
    We are on pretty much the same schedule. He was going to bed at 10 and sleeping until 6:30-7, but then be made it very clear that he needed to go to bed earlier after the 4 month regression. I miss those full night sleeps...
  • Options
    LO is 21 weeks tomorrow. We start bedtime routine around 8 (bath, bottle, book, Magic Merlin suit) and she's usually out by 930 and will sleep until 630-8. Occasionally she'll start to stir around 5-530 if she hears DH stomping around getting ready for work but we can usually just put her paci back in and she drifts back to sleep. We've tried moving bedtime up to 7-8 but then she wants to be up for the day around 430-5....No thanks lol! 
  • Options
    Bottle around 6.30..Bath either before or after the bottle. Then a little playtime then I put her in bed...she can get gerself to sleep now!!!!

She wakes up at around 2 am for a breastfeed and a bottle. Then I put her back down. She's normally asleep until 6/7 ish :)
  • Options
    alyjmacalyjmac member
    edited February 2016
    He has his last bottle around 7:30-8:30 and in bed by 9-9:30. Usually wakes up anytime between 7:30-9. I'm so grateful !
  • Options
    Down around 7. Up 45 min later. Then up every 1-2.5 hours throughout the night
  • Options
    Bath at 6 and then bottle and bed by 630. Sleeps until 1 and then another bottle wakes up again at 5 then back down until 630am ( we both work really early in the am so this is perfect for us!)