October 2016 Moms

Broncos or Panthers?

Okay the game is coming up later today! I'm not a huge NFL fan but in the  football pool I pulled the Broncos, so today I have to at least pay attention. (I mean it'd look bad if I  didn't know I won)

Who are you all rooting for? 

*GO BRONCOS GO!* :wink: 

Re: Broncos or Panthers?

• We don't watch football in my household, so I'm rooting for some good commercials.  I love the new Doritos one coming out tonight!
  • Piperella said:
    We don't watch football in my household, so I'm rooting for some good commercials.  I love the new Doritos one coming out tonight!
    In my state its sacrilege to not care about football, but we don't usually watch or care. I have a good friend that roots for the Broncos-- so I will throw my hat in there. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I'm in Canada so we never get the good Comercials  on our local stations. It's so sad! I always love the Bud Weiser ones though!
  • Rooting for the Panthers. I know it's not Peyton's fault that the Pats lost, but I can't ever root for him. It's not in my blood.

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Lol! My father is a die hard Pats fan. He's not impressed they lost!

I love this tho! https://youtu.be/rRqKYXcL-2U - bad lip reading
  • Panthers for sure. Chiefs fan here. So anyone against the Broncos.
  • I'm rooting for the Panthers and DH is rooting for the Broncos! Sure hope I'm right!
  • Broncos! Actually I don't really care but I live in CO so I'd prefer everyone around me be happy.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I root for no one to be suspicious about my not drinking during the super bowl party. I don't particularily care for football. I find the game interesting, but I'm not a fan of any of the teams. I can tell you the Broncos are from Denver. I have no idea where the Panthers are based out of... one of the Carolinas? Wild guess.

Anniversary

Baby GIRL born 9/16/201
    BFP! EDD 8/1/2019 CP 4w2d

• br0co1iibr0co1ii member
    edited February 2016
    I'm rooting for the Panthers for the sole reason that DH is rooting for the Broncos. I like to create drama where there really isn't any.
    But I secretly hope the Broncos win. Actually, I just really hope the score works out so that I win money in my work football square pool.

Edit because it Autocorrected Panthers to Pants...
  • Go Broncos! 
  • Panthers but it will be amazing if I can stay awake for the entire game!
  • @KLBell17 A Chiefs fan? Uh oh! Lol. I'm a Raiders fan. At least we can agree that the Broncos need to lose!  ;)

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015