High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Another GD question!

hi ladies! Before I begin just wanted to say I did look up ALL kinds of info of gestational diabetes and searched through a bunch of boards but not really finding the answer to my question! So if there is one please don't hesitate to send a link :) 
okay, so I'm being closely monitored because my little girl was stillborn last May for unknown reasons.. This pregnancy everything seems very healthy so far, but every appointment my sugar in my urine is very high. They kept telling me to just watch what I eat, and I have been but the urine still shows quite a bit of sugar . They sent me for the glucose test early and I'm waiting for the results now just starting to stress out! 
Is it possible to have high sugars in urine without having GD? Just maybe sweet pee? Or am I likely to get a call and them tell me I tested positive? 

Re: Another GD question!

• Options
    I would think the chances of having GD are pretty good, unfortunately.  I would think it's possible to have glucose in your urine without having GD (although I really have no idea lol) but it's probably linked to GD.
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry about your little girl...  I can't even imagine.  FYI - I had GD during my first progesterone.  If you end up getting it...  Don't be too upset. It's really not that bad as long as you learn to control it!