Trouble TTC
Options

PCOS and Myo inositol question.

Megan3086Megan3086 member
edited January 2016 in Trouble TTC
Hi ladies!

I recently stumbled across some articles that stated Myo inositol is good to take for PCOS. I was just wondering if any of you ladies take it and noticed any changes in symptoms. Thanks! :smile: 

Also i did do a search on here and did not find much. I dont want anyone to think i am blindly asking. 

image [IMG] 

Re: PCOS and Myo inositol question.

• Options
    Hi @Megan3086 - my acupuncturist said she was treating me as in the pcos spectrum even though I'm borderline - no dr has official dx it. However, one of the supplements she put me on was an inositol powder. I Haven't noticed any differences...but trust her judgment. 
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • Options
    Thanks @lablover78 ! I felt like i was diagnosed but never told  how I can manage it. My OB just told me i need birth control. Very frustrating! So i have been doing research on my own and found Myo Inositol and i am also taking D Chiro inositol. Hopefully when i can get back to my RE DR she can give me some more information adn advice.

image [IMG]