July 2016 Moms

Found a deal or know of free stuff? POST HERE!

Re: Found a deal or know of free stuff? POST HERE!

• Chicco has strollers and car seats on Zulily today.
  • So dumb question with the Amazon thing. I have to make a registry list that equal 100% from the jump start thing? What if I dont need all of that crap, hence my 3rd baby. Should I just add it, claim my gift then remove it later?
  • Loading the player...
  • @PugsandKisses you can click the mark complete button if you dont want it. under the title of the section, like Favorites it will say mark complete in blue. At least on a computer it says that i dont know about mobile. I went through the whole thing and did that because I just wanted the box. 
  • @ninji15 Yeah you should call. Mine requires a prescription from an OB (so my midwife can't do it) and it only covers a rental of one specific kind of pump from a hospital. We decided to just buy one ourselves because I'd like to own the pump and also prefer not to visit any OBs or hospitals if I can avoid it... Bummer- win some lose some I guess!
  • Did someone post but graco is on sale big time on Amazon this week 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• BRU has 15% off baby furniture online with Furniture15 - also has "gear" for 15% off but I don't remember that code- it's all on the website though. 
  • My amazon gift box was the same as @Lindsayleigh1989 ... definitely worth the effort to go through and make a registry there! I also plan on using that registry to add all the books I want for baby :)
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • If anyone is looking for an awesome audio monitor - the one we have is 42% off and Prime eligible on Amazon. We have been really happy with it! Also, it gives the temperature in the room which is a very nice feature. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E9RMHD8/ref=gbps_img_s-3_0842_0e13ccf2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2338600842&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0F0N03MRR4YP3KCPKWG8
    July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • If anyone is interested in ordering Hypnobabies, there is a code on retailmenot for 15% off. This made it cheaper than some of the final bids on eBay for a used course.
  • Uddercovers.com has a sale on nursing covers. $35 off your order plus buy one get one for $10. The code is A66DB7667. Or there's a code on the website itself for 40% off the order total. I just got 2 covers for $9.95. 
  • Target's Cartwheel offer is 10% tons of baby stuff! You can add extra coupons for extra savings. 
  • edited February 2016
    Not a specific deal just more of a recommendation. If you drop color preference you can get some great deals on clearance items. I found a gracco click n tight stroller with car seat for $150 (normally$300) at BRU and a dutailier glider and ottoman from wayfair for $270 (normally $600.) both had been special ordered then returned be cause people decided they wanted something else. 
  • https://www.potterybarnkids.com/m/products/farm-activity-gym/?cm_src=M:

Not sure if it's a good deal, but it's 50% off and really cute!
  • STMs, is a car seat canopy necessary?  If so I saw an ad on fb for a free one ($50 value) with the code "heart" for Valentine's Day.
  • I don't know if this counts but carters' is having their president day sale 50% off and then 25% off clearance. 

Me: 30, DH: 31

Married: May 16th 2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • austinjl said:
    STMs, is a car seat canopy necessary?  If so I saw an ad on fb for a free one ($50 value) with the code "heart" for Valentine's Day.

i always just used an Aden and Anais blanket. My infant seat (Chicco keyfit) has a small one attached, but I ended up taking it off anyway. 
  • austinjl said:
    STMs, is a car seat canopy necessary?  If so I saw an ad on fb for a free one ($50 value) with the code "heart" for Valentine's Day.
    @austinjl I rarely used mine; it was a hand-me-down from SIL so I didn't actually pay for it. I believe you still pay shipping on those deals and usually they're running all the time. 
    July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • I just got an email from Amazon-they're doing a big car seat sale starting today. Not sure what brands and models are included, but I did see a couple Britax and maybe a Graco.
  • austinjl said:
    I loved mine and used it all the time! However, DD was born in January so it was wet and cold. I wonder how much I will use it in the hot months. You do pay shipping. 
  • Pinkblushmaternity.com is 30% off right now. Today is the last day, but I think they have pretty frequent sales. 30% sounded good so I pounced and bought three dresses. 
  • Old Navy has a pretty good sale today on dresses and 30% off on entire site.  The maternity dresses all appear to be 30% off.
  • Baby Jogger is 20% off at Buy Buy Baby and they're usually excluded from coupons. 
  • Pinkblushmaternity has extra 50% off clearance with code SAVEBIG
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  •  @Lindsayleigh1989 I feel like you are the queen of deals!!! Lol you always find the best stuff.

so you get 10% cash back on every purchase from your registry? Or store credit?
  • @Lindsayleigh1989 that's the stroller I want. Please tell me it is as amazing irl as it is in my head? 
  • mckcak23 said:
    @Lindsayleigh1989 that's the stroller I want. Please tell me it is as amazing irl as it is in my head? 
    We loved it when we played with it in the store. I just love the modes style since I can take out the toddler part and keep it nice and just use the infant seat as the stroller this summer and the tires are so nice for the winter here because the plastic ones get all messed up I've heard 

• Amazon has the Baby Jogger City Select at $100 off (only $399 now). Not sure if the new year model is due to come out soon or something...? A nice chunk of savings though!
    Also some love for 3lollipopgirls on etsy link here. They have really reasonably prices boppy covers and SO many designs. A great small business alternative to the limited options at target/bru/etc.
  • @DominiqueU I love the endless earnings! We are now over the mark with our travel system and I think I'll now put the majority of our registry on there! 

• I feel like I got the deal of the century on a glider and ottoman at Babies R Us today. I got the Maxwell Upholstered Glider and Ottoman. They were originally $479 and $199, on sale for $249 and $149. Already an amazing bargain. Then, right now they have 25% off if you buy a glider and ottoman. And then I opened the Babies R Us credit card and got an additional 15% off. I believe it was down to around $270 for both the glider and ottoman. THEN I get the Endless Earnings rewards. I'm already over the $300 spent on my registry so I'll get 10% back, which is another $27. This feels like a serious victory. I saved over $400. 
    Was the 25% off just for the day or a local offer? I can't find anywhere that says they're 25% in my area :( 
  • @PinkLady2015 I saw it on the Babies R Us website when I looked at gliders. It said it down by where it says free shipping and stuff. 

I just tried to look and I can't find it today. Maybe it's over now?  Bummer. 
  • @PinkLady2015 it looks like not all gliders are on sale, just some select models :(
  • A lot of the coupons in my bags expire in March so that is a good idea. Also, my last bag had a munchkin latch bottle in it. Those run $10 on target's website so I was pretty surpassed to see it in there. Another good reason to try different stores. 
  • Thank you @Lindsayleigh1989! I had noticed that about the coupons so that's very useful info!
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Michaels has a coupon good through the 27th for 20% off your entire purchase including sale items! That's not a bad deal if you are DIYing nursery decorations!