South Florida Babies

BEST ob gyn in Broward or surrounding

Hi ladies

We are in the process of trying to get pregnant and so I want to make the best decision in choosing a doctor. We currently live in Broward County. Obviously I am looking for someone that is had a good bedside manner and who is close to home. However, it is also important to me that I find a doctor that is not all about the C section. Him or her should also be part of a hospital with a great maternity ward.... any advise?

Thanks in advance!

Re: BEST ob gyn in Broward or surrounding

• Around what area are you located? I live in West Broward and go to a doctor in central broward amd love her.
  • Dr. Michael Fleischer in Boca. He's the best OB there is!
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Simon Weiss. He is awesome and he's the only reason why I did not get a c-section. He fought for me to get more time and I delivered a healthy baby girl 3 hours later. Dr. Helen Spalding is also very recommended at his practice as well.
  • Dr.Douglas Smith at Gemini Obgyn in Pembroke Pines! He's great and so is the staff
  • Oh, man. Dr. Barbara Noel in Lighthouse Point is the best of the best! She is the Chief of OB at Holy Cross, she gives amazing personal attention, her staff is awesome and she spends so much time with her patients! Also, she is the only one who does her deliveries so there is virtually zero chance of having another doctor deliver your baby. 

I I can't say enough about her. She is amazing!
  • I tried making an appointment with Dr. Noel because she came recommended, but they said she was not taking on any new patients. :( 
  • Oh no! My sister had this problem last year and they told me to check back. I'll keep an eye out with her and give you the heads up. 
  • That would be awesome! :)