October 2016 Moms

PSA: October 2016 Moms. PLEASE Read this First!

br0co1iibr0co1ii member
edited February 2016 in October 2016 Moms
Hi there, and welcome to the October 2016 BMB!

This post is intended to keep our board organized and easy for everyone to use, as well as welcoming! 

First, please use the search function. As we get more people and more threads, there are sure to be duplicate posts. For easy to answer questions, the search box will be your friend. It's on the top right on desktop, bottom of the page on mobile. Many of your questions, concerns, or random thoughts will fit in perfectly on the Weekly or Daily threads, or Ticker changes. You will likely get better responses by trying in those threads before starting a new one. A list of regularly posted threads is further below these announcements.

Second, if you are going to post about a loss, please put a Trigger Warning in your post. Some people who have experienced loss have rough days and would prefer to skip your thread on those days. Taking away this choice is considered inconsiderate of the community.

Add your due date here: https://goo.gl/e62Bbp
Post your intro here:  Intros

Some links that you may find helpful:
What do all of those abbreviations mean?
I want a ticker on my signature!

For those of you that are new to TB since you got your BFP, the below are standard threads to all boards. Anyone can start these threads, just please do not duplicate! Some work better if one person volunteers and those that have are listed below. Feel free to volunteer! If you accidentally start a duplicate thread, that's a great opportunity to start a GIF party! Also, you can start a GIF party at any time, for any reason. We love GIFs. 

Daily Threads: (please add date to thread title)
-Check in! (how far along, how you're feeling, baby related activities, rants/raves, questions, gtky ...) In March this will become Ticker Change
-Ticker Changes (when your weeks progression changes, you participate in that day. For example, if I will be 10 weeks on Thursday, that's the day I participate)

Weekly Threads: these will be posted on Mondays and will run the course of the week. (please add Monday's date to thread title)  - We need volunteers! 
-Symptoms thread (@DarthFuriosa)
-Weekly randoms
-Exercise/fitness check in (@smmatt08)
-Meal planning/diet/food check in (@br0co1ii)
-Moms of multiples check in 
-PGAL check in (@PeggyOlsonFTW)
-Weekly appointments (@missteacherlady)

Weekday Threads: happen once a week on the same day (please add date to thread title)
-Monday Bitchfest (@artcheese)
-Twatwaffle Tuesday! (@OrangeEv)
-WTF Wednesday (@PeggyOlsonFTW)
-Unpopular Opinion Thursday (@missteacherlady)
-Flame Free Friday Confessions (@smmatt08)
-First World Problems Friday (@Michi1382)
***HDBD (hump day bump day) will be added Wednesday's once they're necessary! (@DarthFuriosa)

When we all get further along, we will have stickied threads for things like sex announcements, ultrasound pictures, and birth announcements. 

Re: PSA: October 2016 Moms. PLEASE Read this First!