Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Sunday

2»

Re: TWW Sunday

• @babymish Thank you, that's okay! Yeah, I'm hoping for a slow rise - I did "charts like mine" yesterday and matched pre-O and post-O temps and only 9% were pregnant charts. :s  I'm hoping they start rising or I think I'm just going to have to give up on this month. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing:-1,1

Testing: Still staying strong and not until AF is missing

R/R/CS: found out the other day that I have a bladder infection which could be the reason why I've been extra nauseous. Had really bad cramps last night. Totally thought af would be arriving shortly after but still nothing

GTKY:  Where did you go for your Honeymoon? If you are not married yet where would you like to go? / If marriage isnt for you, what is your dream holiday destination? We really didn't do a honeymoon. We went up to a local lake and spent the night there. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -1, -2, -4

Testing: 9 more days. 

R/R/CS: I am so anxious this tww. I just feel like we're getting closers and closer to 12 months and that makes me so sad. I'm having a really sad day. I just wish the next 9 days would hurry up.

GTKY:  Where did you go for your Honeymoon?

We went to punta cana in the Dominican Republic and stayed at the hard rock. It was such a nice relaxing trip. 
    Me: 31 Husby: 36
    Married May 2014
    TTC # 2  Since December 2021
    Baby girl W born 2/2021
    Our journey so far...
    (tw loss & infertility)
    Diagnosis: Poor Egg Quality 
    Working with an RE since March 2016
    2 failed TI cycles
    3 failed IUI cycles

IVF Feb - April 2017
    23 eggs collected, 20 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI, 4 day 3 blasts, 3 day 5 blasts, 1 PGS normal
    Transferred 1 PGS normal embryo 4.12.17
    BFP 4.21.17
    MMC due to small gestational sac 6.8.17

Our adoption journey:
    12.25.18 Agency picked and apps submitted!
    5.1.19 Adoption on hold so we can buy a house! 
    1.1.20 Homestudy process started
    3.14.20 First social worker visit
    5.25.20 Homestudy Approved & Submitted to Agency

6.1.20 Surprise! Positive pregnancy test!
    Healthy baby girl born 2/10/2021

• ***lurker TW signature***
    @missameliapond YGPM
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 28/13... About to be CD1 

Timing:-4,-2,-1, O

Testing: all BFNs...

R/R/CS: nothing, just continued grumpiness now paired with menstrual cramps and spotting ugh. Guess it'll be good to move on to new cycle

GTKY:  Where did you go for your Honeymoon? Ohh that's a good one - nice to read about everyone's great destinations! We went to portugal and it was amazing! Beautiful country, rich history and culture, lovely beaches, fun nightlife, incredible food and wine! Cannot recommend it enough!
  • @hunnybunny17  I don't understand the DNA fragmentation test entirely, the urologist explained it to DH and ordered the test, so I'm getting my info second-hand. My understanding, is that it measures intact DNA, or is an indicator for damaged DNA in sperm. Sperm with damaged DNA are unable to successfully combine with the female DNA, and these fertilization fails. We're going to call the Urologist tomorrow to discuss results. 
    It seems like in some cases anti-oxidents help... Found this study

Me 34 DH 36 Married since July 2010 
    MFI (High DNA Fragmentation) & Mild endometriosis
    TTC #1 since June 2015 
    Aug 2016 - May 2017  6 IUI's with letrozole - BFN
    April 2017 - laparoscopy to remove mild endo
    June 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU - Cancelled early ovulation, no eggs retrieved. 
    Aug/Sept 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU, cetrotide - 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature
    5 eggs ICSI'd 6 eggs frozen - 1 day 5 blast transfered, 2 expanded blast frozen - BFP!
    May 2018 - Baby girl born - Our Joy

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN
    Jan 2020 - FET - canceled due to family health issues
    Mar 2020 - FET - low beta - chemical pregnancy
    July 2020 - ICSI'd remaining 6 eggs - 3 fertilized - 2 survived to early blast stage, transfered both - Chemical Pregnancy

• @tamalahoops I'm sorry you're having a hard day. It is nerve wracking to see 12 months getting closer and closer. FX for you this cycle. 

Me 34 DH 36 Married since July 2010 
    MFI (High DNA Fragmentation) & Mild endometriosis
    TTC #1 since June 2015 
    Aug 2016 - May 2017  6 IUI's with letrozole - BFN
    April 2017 - laparoscopy to remove mild endo
    June 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU - Cancelled early ovulation, no eggs retrieved. 
    Aug/Sept 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU, cetrotide - 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature
    5 eggs ICSI'd 6 eggs frozen - 1 day 5 blast transfered, 2 expanded blast frozen - BFP!
    May 2018 - Baby girl born - Our Joy

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN
    Jan 2020 - FET - canceled due to family health issues
    Mar 2020 - FET - low beta - chemical pregnancy
    July 2020 - ICSI'd remaining 6 eggs - 3 fertilized - 2 survived to early blast stage, transfered both - Chemical Pregnancy

• Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 18/1 

Timing:-1, 0, +1

Testing: 12 dpo, probably. 

R/R/CS: Moving over here because I'm 99% sure yesterday was o day - looks/feels just like previous cycles. Timing wise I would have really really liked to get in -2, but my opks went from slightly darker to blazing positive over the course of one day so we got a late start.... fx anyway. Is this still okay timing?  Is there a definition of "good timing"??  Also, nbr but GreaseLive was pretty dang good.

GTKY:  Where did you go for your Honeymoon? 
    We were young -- I was still in undergrad and DH still hadn't found a job after graduating, so we had 0 dollars.  A couple from his church offered up their timeshare lottery thing, and we got Branson, MO.  Whoooo!  It was only like $100 for the week in this nice condo/timeshare development so you know, it was fine.  Two years later we did a tour around France and Spain and I think of that as more like our Honeymoon Redux :)
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 17/2

Timing: -2 -1 0

Testing: going to try and wait till 12dpo not sure how that will go.

R/R/CS: none at the moment

GTKY:  Where did you go for your Honeymoon? If you are not married yet where would you like to go? / If marriage isnt for you, what is your dream holiday destination?

we went to a local luxury resort, in the mountains for 2 nights, it was stunning! I'd love to go back, maybe for a "baby moon" 
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 ttcal

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: o, o-2, o-3

Testing: planning on starting ICs Thursday

R/R/CS: just waiting on implantation signs, oh... advanced setting on FF sucks, it put O too early. Had to switch to FAM.

GTKY:  Where did you go for your Honeymoon? Aruba
  • beary67beary67 member
    edited February 2016
    Uhhh!!  Sorry--I posted this in the wrong place too! This is meant for Monday.  

Month/Cycle
    :  3/3

CD/DPO:  29/11

Timing:  -5, -3, -1, +1

Testing Plans:  BFN today.

R/R/CS:  today was the first time I ever took a pregnancy test. I knew I should have just waited for AF like my original plan but FF told me my chart was possibly triphasic so I caved and tested. Plus, my temp stayed up high today, and on every other CD 11 it has plummeted down so I really thought that was a good sign.  Needless to say, I'm devastated. My LP is only 11 or 12 days, so I'm guessing if I don't have a BFP by now, I'll be out this month since my LP is short, right?  

GTKY: I rode horses and competed on a national level.  I miss my horses so much and hope if I have a daughter one day, she will ride horses too.
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • @MissAmeliaPond - Hey girl!! I'm so sorry about your loss!!  And I'm not on here very much because of new job and my night classes.  I looked at your chart and honestly, I think it looks just fine.  You can see a clear temp shift after O was confirmed.  I understand that you are concerned about temps not being what they have been in previous cycles, but this is your first cycle post loss, so there could be any number of things going on would be my guess.  I think what you should be focusing on is that there has been a clear temp shift and that is a plus for you!! I would say wait and see what happens next month.  Now if for some reason, your CH get taken away in a few days because of wonky temps, then I'd have some reason for concern, but again, being this is your first month after the loss, any number of things could happen.  So I wouldn't put too much stock into any of it really.  Try to take it easy this month, I'm sure you are very anxious and overwhelmed by a lot of other emotions right now.  I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!! Be good to you!!