1st Trimester

Need good ideas to reveal

I tried to do something cute to reveal I was prego to my rents last time but didn't go so well. (Put a shirt on our dog but then he peed on it). So looking for good ideas for baby #2. Going to reveal to rents in afew wks. Any creative ideas, throw them out to me. Thanks! 

Re: Need good ideas to reveal

• I tried to do something cute to reveal I was prego to my rents last time but didn't go so well. (Put a shirt on our dog but then he peed on it). So looking for good ideas for baby #2. Going to reveal to rents in afew wks. Any creative ideas, throw them out to me. Thanks! 
    Pinterest has plenty of good ideas... 
  • you must be pretty young. last time i heard someone refer to their parents as "rents", i was in grade 10. anyway, i 2nd the pinterest idea. i just gave my mom a call & told her. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Try Pinterest 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I ordered some white onesies and some iron on transfer paper and made two different onesies and put them in boxes for our parents. One said 'only the best parents get promoted to grandparents, baby k due Aug 25' and the other said 'I love my grandparents, baby k due Aug 25.' I had them spaced out with a heart under the saying and the date under that, it took both of them a bit to figure it out! Lol 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • kyraaD said:
    you must be pretty young. last time i heard someone refer to their parents as "rents", i was in grade 10. anyway, i 2nd the pinterest idea. i just gave my mom a call & told her. 
    Yep, and the use of prego. 
  • Haha, no I'm 32. So def not. I had a lil one that was crawling all over me at the time so it was trying to post short and sweet. 
  • For my parents I gave them an egg that had a note inside "what starts with a p and ends in nine months?" (Aughh...my mom couldn't get it lol, she was thinking puppy  :p ). And for the next day ( Thanksgiving) I got a shirt that just said Ice Ice...but my mom had already told everyone by then.  She is so bad at keeping secrets lol.

I got the egg on etsy, the lady also has some other really cute ideas, like bun in the oven...and stuff like that.

For my mil I send her a baby book with a poem inside.  She cried.
  • Don't worry, I'm 34 and use prego all the time, plus I use pg (thank you, Grease