Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Saturday

2»

Re: WTO Saturday

• @NamelessAria HAHA from now on when we get drive-bys I'm going to want to respond with "I hope you get the AF from hell."
  • Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD: 6

WAYDTGKTFU: Eh. PNV and charting. Waiting, waiting.

R/R/CS: I'm hungry and DH won't get off the phone so we can go to our favorite coffeeshop! Argh.

GTKY: Avocados, yogurt, milk. Very exciting. I haven't thought about dinner tonight! Probably we'll have leftover chicken curry. Meh.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Loading the player...
  • **gross question in r/r/cs**

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 3

WAYDTGKTFU: waiting for AF to be gone... pnvs

R/R/CS: I had CD1 (red flow) and then on CD2 I only had brown spotting. Today I've got red flow again. This happened last month. Is this normal?

GTKY - What are 3 food items you always have on hand in your kitchen? What are you having for dinner tonight? *recipes welcome*
    I'm going to a wedding tonight but our must-have items in the kitchen are pasta and pasta sauce. Completely unrelated third item would be bananas. I eat at least one a day. YUM.

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 6

CD: 14

WAYDTGKTFU: all the things... Plus mucinex... Because I actually need it for this chest cold I seem to be sporting at the moment (told DH I promised not to cough on him if we could still BD lol)  

R/R/CS:

Spotting seems to have stopped for real.  Possible Ewcm sighting. Temps possibly unreliable due to cold.  OPKs Still negative. 

GTKY - What are 3 food items you always have on hand in your kitchen? What are you having for dinner tonight? *recipes welcome*

garlic, canned tomatoes and canned green beans

I am sick so comfort food it is.  Grilled cheese and homemade tomato soup. 
  • @PennStateCait That's totally normal.  AF can be so weird.
  • @PennStateCait  I've personally never had that happen, but it just sounds like a weird period. I don't think it's anything to worry about.
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 8

WAYDTGKTFU: all the things

R/R/CS: We had to put down the foster girl we were taking care of today. She had been used as a bait dog for fighting and was in a bad way. She couldn't walk, and we were trying to get her a custom doggie wheelchair made. But after her kidney function dropped to under 50% even with dialysis, we didn't want to make her suffer any longer. So I'm a bit of an emotional mess this weekend.

Our kitchen food items vary so much its hard to find much more than salt, pepper, and olive oil that is always on hand. DH is grilling pork chops and sweet potatoes for dinner. I may whip up some of my scratch turtle brownies as well for dessert.
  • @Kay6519 sorry to hear that :( Internet hugs to you! 
  • Thanks @bcooke314 and @LINDSEYRVA... every little thing worries me, so I appreciate your answers a lot!

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 12

WAYDTGKTFU: All. the. things.

R/R/CS: It's gorgeous where I live this weekend with weather in the 60s-70s...and this is my working weekend at the hospital.  :/ Doesn't it always work that way?! 

I would say quinoa, sharp cheddar cheese, and black beans. We eat a lot of those three things! And on that track...here's my favorite vegetarian main dish that my carnivorous DH will eat!
    https://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/black-bean-and-quinoa-enchilada-bake/

• Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 1

WAYDTGKTFU: Temping, OPKs, EPO, Waiting for AF to GTFO

R/R/CS: I'm actually kind of relieved to see CD1 today. Last cycle was kind of a disaster. I got really sick, and my O was delayed by a week. Then, right after that, DH got sick. We didn't get to HIO because we felt like death. Not to mention that we were both working a ton of OT, which led to only having a -6 for timing. Excited to start fresh with a new cycle, and neither of us will have OT during this month's FW!

GTKY - What are 3 food items you always have on hand in your kitchen? What are you having for dinner tonight? I always have popcorn, fresh fruit, and hard boiled eggs. 

It's CD1. So I'm having wine for dinner. 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • whiskawhiska member
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 17

WAYDTGKTFU: bbt, opk, pnvs, 

R/R/CS: I'm pretty dang disappointed.  Yesterday morning my fmu opk seemed like it was getting darker, so I was like yeah! Go time!  But by midnight it was a blazing positive, and we didn't get to bd until after that. Worried that I o'd this morning/today, we also did the deed this morning, and now I'm set on getting another one in tonight.  Effffffff.  Our timing is going to be like, -1, 0 x2, +1.  I just want to do this right one month...  

GTKY: Canned beans (black, kidney, canellini), vegetable broth, lotsa vinegars
    We went out tonight, but this is one of our go-tos: Shakshuka (eggs basted in spicy tomato sauce, with feta and pita). So tasty!

Oops, ETA recipe link.
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• HayrockHayrock member
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 CD: 1 WAYDTGKTFU: HIO with DH R/R/CS: finally AF arrived after a 45 day plus cycle. GTKY - What are 3 food items you always have on hand in your kitchen? What are you having for dinner tonight? *recipes welcome stir fry veggies and chicken. And tortillas and cheese. And ice cream. Edited for spacing. Tried to edit for spacing but mobile bumping is hard.
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3 (3 earlier NTNP)

CD: 1

WAYDTGKTFU:  Nothing aside from PNVs right now.  

R/R/CS:  Just CD1 headaches and blahness. 

This is a great question!  Canned diced tomato, garlic, and chicken stock.  We also usually have hot sauce, canned diced green peppers, and enchilada sauce.  We've been making a lot of Mexican food lately.  
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @ArtlessIbex Your pantry sounds like mine.  Are you Italian?  

@LINDSEYRVA no, I'm not. I'm German and English. But hey, great food is great food, right? All my pantry staples can be added to practically any other meal. I like the multi-taskers!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @MrsDho11 You are positively wonderful.  Thank you.
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• @BusinessWife @peachykeen17 @MrsDho11 Thank you! It was tough, but at least she isn't suffering anymore.