February 2016 Moms

Why are you so mad!?!?

When I woke up this morning I had this overwhelming feeling of envy/anger. When my SO asked what was wrong I told him, you slept so soundly throughout the night and all I did was get up and pee. Talk about being JELLY!! Am I the only one feeling pregnancy envy lol or is this just normal? 

Re: Why are you so mad!?!?

• I get those moments in waves, but luckily, my SO has been amazingly supportive and understanding. I try my best not to let out my anger on him, but there are moments where I slip. 
    Mama Bear to Ollie, Leilah, and Lennon. Pregnant with Little Moo 2.0 (our rainbow baby). Due 02/14/2016.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I don't feel anger, but more annoyed, mostly at my husband. Poor guy, he can't do anything right and it's SUPER ANNOYING! Case in point, my dad called him at 9:00 this morning and he was downstairs. I heard his phone ring and him silence it while I was still in bed. So then my dad called me and I had to get up and go downstairs. Like wtf, answer your phone!
  • Loading the player...
  • My DH fell asleep in DS's bed while putting him to sleep the other night, at 7:45. I was sooo mad. Because I wanted to watch Criminal Minds together. So dumb, but so real in that moment;)
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I was talking to DH this morning and he lets out this massive fart. Being the 6 year old that he is, he cracks up and our conversation is essentially over because he is just so pleased and amused with himself. That was annoyance number 1. Then later we are talking again and he just up and leaves to the bathroom and starts pooping. If it was just pee I would have continued the convo with him but not poop. That was annoyance number 2 (pun intended). Like all his normal bodily functions, that I am having a hard time with these days, are completely aggravating!! Stupid but still made me mad.
    I can completely relate and would be OH SO IRRITATED. 
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Poor DH can't seem to do anything right when it comes to the nursery. Every time he tries to do something, I have a complete meltdown and take it out on him. I'm nesting and hormonal and I know he's trying, but I seriously want to punch him in the throat every time he tries to touch something or give me his input. I really do feel bad for him 
  • @BabySeaTurtles mine annoys me because he ALWAYS has to poop while I'm showering. Even after we've fought and I've told him to use our bathroom downstairs. I get its farther and not as warm but dude you reek!
  • If you think its bad now when your pregnant, just wait til you have a newborn. I think its just part of having the baby blues too. You want to do everything yourself and feel like he can't get it right but you have to ask for help or you'll go crazy.

For example, if v you nurse, you'll understand when your up every 2-3 hours feeding the baby during the night and your hubby is knocked out, snoring. No use in waking him up cause there's only so much he can do but the urge to kick him is so incredibly strong!

• I was talking to DH this morning and he lets out this massive fart. Being the 6 year old that he is, he cracks up and our conversation is essentially over because he is just so pleased and amused with himself. That was annoyance number 1. Then later we are talking again and he just up and leaves to the bathroom and starts pooping. If it was just pee I would have continued the convo with him but not poop. That was annoyance number 2 (pun intended). Like all his normal bodily functions, that I am having a hard time with these days, are completely aggravating!! Stupid but still made me mad.
    This is so me and my husband. 
    I'm right there with you. Normally, I don't really care, but it's been sooooo annoying lately!
    Mama Bear to Ollie, Leilah, and Lennon. Pregnant with Little Moo 2.0 (our rainbow baby). Due 02/14/2016.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Here is the best pooping article for the DH's out there!! I sent it to my husband (since we are FT parents) and said... Don't you even freaking think about it!!!

https://www.scarymommy.com/dear-husband/

• Achae said:
    @BabySeaTurtles mine annoys me because he ALWAYS has to poop while I'm showering. Even after we've fought and I've told him to use our bathroom downstairs. I get its farther and not as warm but dude you reek!
    This!!!! Every single time!!! It's like he waits for me to go in the shower! 
  • Haha my DH tried the exact same thing when I was showering yesterday! I had a tantrum til he agreed to use downstairs loo. Boys! 
  • I've been getting annoyed with my fiance because I've been having a lot of BH and he tells me to go lay down on the couch while he does laundry or whatever, but then when he comes back to sit down, instead of sitting at the end of the couch, he sits on the crack between the two cushions. I'm short but I can't curl up like that anymore and no matter how much I wiggle and writhe he doesn't move. Like dude...you don't need that extra foot, I do.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker