February 2016 Moms
Options

I'm going crazy!!!

I want this baby to be out of me!!!! My bags are packed I'm ready to go however I'm going crazy trying to fill my time. I haven't crafted in years and I find myself making 6 sets of bows tonight all for the sweet girl who will be here soon. Also I made more sets for the older girls. I feel like I'm going nuts. I mean I haven't made bows in forever now it's like boom!! I feel crazy. Anyone else going crazy just waiting too??

Re: I'm going crazy!!!

• Options
    I'm pregnant with my fourth baby and I'll be 39 weeks Monday. Honestly I'm not going crazy at all. But maybe because I knew this baby would arrive past his due date, just as my other three did. I would say try to keep busy but obviously you are. I know we're all too excited and can't wait for our little ones to come. 
  • Options
    I feel your pain! I'm a FTM and I think I went on maternity leave too early (even though i was so ready for it) because i knocked out my to-do list within the first week and now i'm just trying to find things to fill my time without spending money.. which is turning out way harder than it should be lol
    i like your idea of crafting though! maybe I'll try my hand at some headbands or something for my baby girl! don't worry mama, we're all feeling that crazy feeling!
    Married: 8/25/12
    Started TTC: 1/1/14
    BFP: 6/1/15
    Baby Girl Athena Born: 2/7/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep. I know I should expect baby to come late like his brothers, but all rational thought is out the window. Baby just needs to come out. 
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Yep, prodromal labor has been a PITA for me. I'm so ready for her arrival but I have to keep telling myself that she'll be here when she's ready. 
    Mama Bear to Ollie, Leilah, and Lennon. Pregnant with Little Moo 2.0 (our rainbow baby). Due 02/14/2016.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm due on Tuesday and I'm getting sort of bored more than anything. We're just so prepared - I'm done work (I work for myself so I made sure I got everything done early). All the baby stuff is ready to go. The house is clean. The laundry is done. I've filled the freezer with probably 35 meals. I've gotten a pedicure, I've seen all the movies I want to see, I've had lunches and dinners out with friends and husband, taken long relaxing baths, finished another book last night... 

I thought maybe something was going to happen last week since I lost my mucus plug, but no. I know it could be a couple weeks still... maybe I'll do a craft project as suggested above!
  • Options
    moomee said:
    Yep, prodromal labor has been a PITA for me. I'm so ready for her arrival but I have to keep telling myself that she'll be here when she's ready. 
    Pretty sure I'm may be experiencing this also. I had contractions all day yesterday, and then they just stopped. Then they started, then they stopped. Like wth!? Make up your mind kid!
  • Options
    I'm going crazy too. I'm still working (plan to work up until it's "go time"), but I'm having a hard time concentrating. I feel like my work productivity is at about 50%....but at least I'm not burning any leave time! Ugh. I want this baby to get here, but after Friday (I have a phone interview that day). Hurry up and wait is how I feel every day.
  • Options

Pregnant with my first but moved cross country to move in with the in laws and help the family - MIL who had surgery on the 11th and is having an neurological implant adjusted on the 17th of February. Due the 23rd and we are so behind with everything.

MIL and aunt in law cleaned out my husband's old room halfway but the family expected us to move into the larger room across the hall. Problem is they didn't touch the room and it's been used as a storage room. The past week has been hectic, a family death put back another week of them finally tackling the larger room.

I love the family to death but we haven't been able to set the bassinet up or anything. My clothes are still in luggage and boxes. Baby clothes haven't been washed yet because there's nowhere to put them yet. I can't move anything myself because no heavy lifting and I don't know what anything is or where it should go. I feel in limbo.

On the plus side they're throwing me two baby showers, one before the baby on the 12th, and one afterwards - no date scheduled yet.

I'm just really frustrated. And I hope the ultrasound with my new doctor on Monday won't have any bad news about having to be induced or him measuring ahead because the last thing I need is him coming early with everything going on.

• Options
    moomee said:
    Pretty sure I'm may be experiencing this also. I had contractions all day yesterday, and then they just stopped. Then they started, then they stopped. Like wth!? Make up your mind kid!
    I'm so over it! It's very exhaustion mentally, emotionally and physically. 
    Mama Bear to Ollie, Leilah, and Lennon. Pregnant with Little Moo 2.0 (our rainbow baby). Due 02/14/2016.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    112 days of bedrest drove me crazy, now at 37 weeks its hard to move around, i feel like a cow, or an elephant. I cant wait for this to be over and meet baby. blarg
  • Options
    Currently 36 weeks with my first and I'm moving. I am so very done with being pregnant. I mean in the end its all worth it but I'm just plain exhausted. I feel like a giant whale.
  • Options
    Girls its driving me nuts!! So glad im not alone.. im 37 weeks.. i have PGP so had to be signed off work last week was no longer able to sit at my desk.. i live with my Mom and sister (baby was a suprise so im a single mommy) ...both of them are on January "diets" ...they have not spoken about anything else bar calories in two weeks.. my little girly needs to just arrive now for my sanity! 
  • Options
    I am losing my freaking mind.  I am 36 weeks w/ my second but I have so much extra amniotic fluid this time around that I'm carrying like I'm having twins. Especially since he's measuring nearly 8 lbs. I've looked like I should have already had my baby for some time now.  Haven't been able to take care of my daughter without help but I'm seriously ready to strangle everyone around me.  I want this baby out, my daughter to myself, and my house back.  I am obviously a seriously cranky person right now. My daughter came at 37 weeks.  If I make it past that point with him I don't know what I'm going to do.
  • Options
    We're moving in about 2 weeks so unfortunately I have way too much to do lol yet here I am sitting on my couch doing nothing productive. I'm not due til the 28th but this month is definitely a busy one for us. Third tri fatigue has hit me hard and I don't even have the energy to do the stuff I SHOULD be doing. I have a feeling the next couple weeks will consist of my procrastinating and then rushing to get things packed. 
  • Options
    I've been checked out of work for the last month... They forgot to schedule me this coming week... Not even mad. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise BFP! 06/08/15
    Nadine GraceMarie  02/10/16
    Diagnosed with placenta increta post delivery: emergency partial hysterectomy - cervix and ovaries still intact 
    Gestational surrogacy or adoption TBD

• Options
    I wouldn't be going crazy if I wasn't in so much pain all the time! This is my third and I know it wasn't as painful the previous two times! My crotch hurts constantly, so whether I'm standing or sitting or laying down I'm in pain. And thanks to the wonderful SPD, walking continues to hurt. And my hips hurt when I sleep and my butt muscles hurt for some unknown reason....and the list could go on and on. So yeah, I'm ready to have this baby. 8 more days until my scheduled csection!
  • Options
    Not me yet - but I have 12 days till my due date. Work has kept me pretty distracted, definitely a blessing! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    FTM... I'm due on Thursday and I've been going crazy the past 2 weeks. We have been staying in a temporary apartment to be closer to the hospital and I am seriously homesick and stir crazy. I thought that I would go early because I have a history of preterm labor and had a cerclage in place and was on weekly progesterone injections until week 36/37. Seems like this little guy is comfy in there and not interesting in coming out! Everyone's comments are getting to me and if I don't text someone back within 10 minutes I get a follow up text asking if I'm in labor... Grrrrrrrrrrrr!! 
  • Options
    I am totally going crazy! I'm due Thursday as well and it took me until Friday this past week, but I've finally hit the "I want my baby out already" stage! Don't get me wrong, I've loved being pregnant and I've had it pretty darn easy compared to a lot of people, but I'm at 39w4d and I'm just ready. My maternity leave starts Thursday (on by due date) unless he comes early, and although I'm looking forward to it, I am dreading how crazy I'll go with nothing to distract me if he's not here yet!
  • Options
    Same here! The only thing keeping me sane now that all the baby stuff is ready to go is that I have a wedding to plan.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I am suppose to be taking it easy and chilling with the physical stuff so instead of being able to buy things for DD's room I started getting crafty and am making decor. Painted some artwork for her walls and am starting to make a mobile for her crib today 
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I'm a FTM... so over being pregnant at this point. Just waking up, getting dressed, and getting to my desk at work is completely exhausting. If I'm able to cook and clean when getting home it's a miracle. I'm ready to go into labor and get this show on the road!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Today has been the longest day! We found out on Friday we are to be induced today due to a little baby, but the hospital doesn't really schedule the induction, you just call at 3 to see how busy they are. Well 3 rolled around after what felt like an eternity and they're swamped! Now I have to wait till 7pm shift change to see if they'll start us tonight. The last hour has been dragging. Oy! Plus this is the first grand baby on my family's side, so my mom has been freaking out and is already on her way here (5 hour drive) to stay until God knows when. My husband is already ready to blow up on her for her craziness. I know she's excited and all, but it's stressing us out
  • Options
    mommaz1 said:
    Today has been the longest day! We found out on Friday we are to be induced today due to a little baby, but the hospital doesn't really schedule the induction, you just call at 3 to see how busy they are. Well 3 rolled around after what felt like an eternity and they're swamped! Now I have to wait till 7pm shift change to see if they'll start us tonight. The last hour has been dragging. Oy! Plus this is the first grand baby on my family's side, so my mom has been freaking out and is already on her way here (5 hour drive) to stay until God knows when. My husband is already ready to blow up on her for her craziness. I know she's excited and all, but it's stressing us out
    Oh that sounds awful having to wait around to find out if you'll be able to go in or not tonight, I'd have major anxiety about that.  I hope your mom respects your wishes in this process and can give you some space if you need it. Good luck! 
  • Options
    This is my 3rd baby and I thought I'd be losing it but I'm not there yet. My due date is the 3rd so it's this Wednesday. But I went overdue with my previous 2 babies and I've just known this whole time that that's how it'll go this time too. So between taking care of my 3 and 5 yr old boys, and still working 3 12hr shifts as a rad tech wed-fri it's pretty much business as usual. My goal is to make it til this Saturday before trying to evict baby. My husband started a week of 7 12hr shifts in a row this last Sunday and the money will be real nice if he's able to finish it. But once Saturday hits all bets are off and I'm going to try the tricks that worked with my previous 2 to get labor going.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
     FTM and due date is today. I've had some mild contractions but labor is looking so far away! Finished up work, cleaned my house and watched way too much HGTV (not complaining about that!). Going a little stir crazy especially not knowing what to expect.  

@jordans_wife What worked with your previous two?

• Options
    FTM and due date isn't until the end of the month. However it absolutely sucks having this constant pelvic pain, lower back pain, and I still don't have that "nesting instinct" so trying to finish everything up that I need to do using my own sheer willpower at the end of each exhausting day is incredibly hard. DH is an accountant so he's working crazy long days and said he'd help finish everything up if I just write him out a list but I feel guilty seeing as how I technically have more free time than him. T-minus 25 days until Baby T's due date and if she's late I may punch a wall...

• Options
    LittleMcG said:
     FTM and due date is today. I've had some mild contractions but labor is looking so far away! Finished up work, cleaned my house and watched way too much HGTV (not complaining about that!). Going a little stir crazy especially not knowing what to expect.  

Nipple stimulation in the shower for like a half hr worked the 1st time and a sweep worked the 2nd time. Sadly I had my doc apt today and I'm still 1cm dilated and only 25% effaced 1 day before my due date. So the sweep is out of the question because she can't get in there at 1cm. I picked up some evening primrose oil though yesterday so I'll be adding that in.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LittleMcG said:

Nipple stimulation in the shower for like a half hr worked the 1st time and a sweep worked the 2nd time. Sadly I had my doc apt today and I'm still 1cm dilated and only 25% effaced 1 day before my due date. So the sweep is out of the question because she can't get in there at 1cm. I picked up some evening primrose oil though yesterday so I'll be adding that in.
    How exactly did you do the nipple stimulation? Just massage? I'm due tomorrow and wanna try a few things so I can avoid induction :/