September 2016 Moms

Sunday Check In 1/31

AmMcc12AmMcc12 member
edited January 2016 in September 2016 Moms
What is everyone's thoughts on ticker change check ins starting tomorrow??

How far along are you? EDD?

How are you feeling? 

Doing anything baby related today?

Raves/Rants/Randoms: 

Questions?

GTKY: What's your dream job?
Me: 26     DH: 25
DS1 -- 9/30/2016

Re: Sunday Check In 1/31

• How far along are you? EDD? 5+4, 9/28

How are you feeling? Okay today. The nausea kicked in last night, but is gone this morning.

Doing anything baby related today? Research!

Raves/Rants/Randoms:  I am jealous of everyone who has had their first u/s already. I really want to know that everything is okay and I don't think DH will believe I am actually pregnant until he has confirmation from the doctor.

Questions?

GTKY: What's your dream job? I think I would enjoy being a SAHM after LO is here, but we can't survive on DH salary alone. I do really like my current job. I'm a caseworker for child welfare and find the work stressful, yet rewarding.
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Yailani23Yailani23 member
    edited January 2016

How far along are you? EDD? 5w3d- 9/29

How are you feeling? I'm feeling ok, lower back is hurting and boobs are so sore.

Doing anything baby related today? Nope.

Raves/Rants/Randoms: My prenatals are making me nauseous, that's never happened before. I have to eat a decent sized meal before I take it. I can't wait until Thursday so the Dr. can give me better ones.

Questions? None.

GTKY: What's your dream job? My dream job is being a makeup artist. I don't think I'm good like some out there but I enjoy it. I wish I could take classes or devote more time to learning.

I currently work as a preschool teacher and I love it but some days I want to change professions

@AmMcc12 how does the sticker change  work exactly?

DH: 35 | Me: 29
    BFP #1- 07.25.12, EDD: 03.24.13, DD born 03.26.13
    Surprised BFP #2- 02.25.15, EDD: 10/29/15 |*m/c 7w4d, D&C 04.02.2015 
    BFP #3- 01.21.16, EDD: 09.29.26 |*m/c-blighted ovum 2.19.16 8w1d, D&C 03.04.16 
    BFP #4- 05.24.16, EDD: 02.04.17 |*natural m/c-  07.08.16, 9w1d
    BFP #5- 09/25/16, EDD: 06.07.17 GROW
    , BABY, GROW! 

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? EDD? 8w2d 9/9

How are you feeling? Nauseous, DH is amazing and making lunch so yay!

Doing anything baby related today? maybe trying to find a heart doppler 

Raves/Rants/Randoms: I'm feeling so paranoid and stressed that something will happen to baby. I feel like I want my bump showing so I can see it grow and feel baby kicking. I'm constantly worried that today is the day that something will happen. I need to get out of my head and think more positively! 

Questions? 

GTKY: What's your dream job? I'd love to be a writer full time, I've done it before for magazines and papers but I'd love to write novels.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • MoshiMoshi7MoshiMoshi7 member
    edited January 2016
    How far along are you? EDD? 5 weeks 5 days

How are you feeling? Pretty nauseous today.

Doing anything baby related today? Nope.

Raves/Rants/Randoms: We are snowed I'm today, so it's been nice having a cozy, lazy day at home.

Questions? Nope.

GTKY: What's your dream job? @AlwaysAuntNeverMom I would love to write novels too. Right now, I work at home doing freelance, but it would be nice to only write the things I am passionate about.
  • How far along are you? EDD?
    5w4d 9/28

How are you feeling? 
    I am soooo tired. And hungry all the time. 
    I started to have waves of nausea today so I am curious if the MS is gonna finally hit me. I'm happy if it will because it would make this more real. I had to POAS yesterday cause i have been feeling great so far.

Only bumping 

Raves/Rants/Randoms: 
    10 days left till our first appointment! Can't wait!

Questions?

I would love to be a chef. 

• @Yailani23 instead of posting in a daily check in thread you would post when your ticker (weeks) change. For example I am 5+4 and will be 6w on Wednesday so I would post in the Wednesday ticker change thread.
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• How far along? 8w5d

Feeling? I thankfully got rid of the migraine from yesterday, but now I'm having issues with diarrhea (gross, I know). I swear diarrhea is replacing the vomitting I had in my previous pregnancies. 

Doing anything baby related today? Nope

Rants/Raves/Randoms: Mini Nilla Wafers and Fruit Punch Gatorade are my new go-to's when nothing is sounding appetizing. Reminds me of juice and cookies from when I was in pre-school and kindergarten. Yum!

Questions? None

GTKY: Something in the medical field or I'd like to turn my photography hobby into a career. Did I answer this before in a check-in? I feel like I did. I think I also said I'd be a registry consultant if there was such a thing. I love shopping and love learning about baby products.

I'd be up for ticker change starting this week. 
    bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• What is everyone's thoughts on ticker change check ins starting tomorrow?? Sounds good to me! 

How far along are you? EDD? 5w2d, 9/30. @AmMcc12 I don't know if you remember but when you got your BFP I said it made me irrationally happy that I had the same timing as you.. And look it worked! :) 

How are you feeling? Pretty good, very tired and the boobs are unreal. Also, a little more nauseous today but nothing crazy. 

We told my mom today!! I didn't want to wait to tell her, and I'm so glad I got to tell her in person. She's so excited and I definitely want her in the know if anything happens. 

Raves/Rants/Randoms: 
    Nothing here, things are pretty good. Although I've been craving a certain take out place for dinner all day and just found out they're closed today. Horrors!! 

Questions?
    I just need someone to tell me to calm down. I knew I shouldn't have herbal tea with chicory root, but I had a few cups of one this week that had hibiscus in it-- just learned this morning that's a no no too. I proceeded to freak out, but I keep trying to tell myself that just 2-3 cups of tea over the course of the week isn't the worst thing I could do, right? I'm not usually a big worrier but this has brought me to a new level of crazy. Gah. 

I write a blog now and honestly would love to be able to make a career out of that. I know it's not that realistic for most people, but maybe I can make it happen. 
  • AmMcc12AmMcc12 member
    edited January 2016
    @SLou24 I do remember that! Congratulations!! I'll have to make note of that timing for future babies ;)
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• How far along? 6w1d

How are you feeling? Shitty. Nauseous, tired, the usual. :) 

R/R/R: I'm feeling really crappy about the foods I've been eating lately. I know it's up to me to change it, but I'm lacking motivation because of my fatigue. Instead of cooking I'll just grab a bag of chips so I can sit down. Lol 

Questions: No

GTKY: I'm pretty much doing my dream job by being a birth doula so I'm pretty happy with it :)
  • How far along are you? EDD? 5w6d

How are you feeling? Today for the first time I had several nauseous bouts.  I don't know how to describe it but it feels my neck is nauseous/sick, it can feel super hot but kind of cold at the same time.

Doing anything baby related today? Nope

Raves/Rants/Randoms: Pretty lazy Sunday which is nice.

Questions?

GTKY: What's your dream job? Something in tissue engineering or own a wine shop.
  • What is everyone's thoughts on ticker change check ins starting tomorrow?? Sounds good to me!

How far along are you? EDD? 7w1d, EDD 09/20

How are you feeling? Sick, all the time. I never actually throw up, but everything makes me naucious. (SP?) I live on Teddy Grahams. My boobs hurt, my back hurts.

Doing anything baby related today? Just on the Bump.

Raves/Rants/Randoms: We told my in-laws last night and it went really well. Usually I can't stand them, but they were actually very decent and excited for us (usually they're very disintered in their owns son's life and it drives me up the wall and they carp at everything).

Questions?

GTKY: What's your dream job? Independently wealthy. JK, I'm a teacher and that is pretty much my dream job (just not my dream salary).
  • How far along are you? EDD? 6w. 9/25

How are you feeling? Tired but good (more related to sleeping somewhere other than home).

Raves/Rants/Randoms: My father in law is going to be pissed when he learns I'm helping him while pg. If he knew he wouldn't let me do anything. So in order to take care of him after his surgery we are not telling him. It's been super freaking hard not saying anything. 
    Misc. I'm nervous about the US on Thursday. We've not gotten a heartbeat in any of our prior. We are crossing our fingers that we will finally see one.

Questions? Nope.

GTKY: What's your dream job? The OR! Sadly I committed to a different unit thinking it wouldn't open up. 
  • mamadominomamadomino member
    edited February 2016
    How far along are you? EDD? 5w2d

How are you feeling? Decent. Mildly hungover but without the alcohol. 

Doing anything baby related today? Just generally freaking out. 

Raves/Rants/Randoms: so tomorrow I'm officially accepting a new job and resigning from my current job. Which means we have to move. So I'm going to leave a job I'm very invested in, start a new job, pack up and sell our house, and buy a new house and move.  All with a toddler while pregnant. I think we might be insane. 

Questions? Nada. 

GTKY: What's your dream job? Child and adolescent outpatient therapy.  Which I'll be starting in four weeks! 

Also as long as we are sharing ttc stories about @AmMcc12... You are totally why I still had hope after bfns at 10 and 11 DPO this month! 

***********************************************************************************************
    #1 born 8/21/14, #2 & 3 (identical) due 9/27/16

• @mamadomino I remember that also! Glad both of you are over here!!
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• @mamadomino I love it! Also, we're on the same timeline! Good luck with the new job and the move, sounds like a lot but it also sounds like it'll be a great move for you professionally, congrats on starting your dream job! 
  • @mamadomino I am so glad you mentioned mentioned feeling slightly hungover! That is EXACTLY how I have felt all weekend (minus the alcohol). I haven't done anything except rest and drink lots of water and eat (as I usually would nurse a hangover lol). I am praying for more energy this week.
    Married: 3/21/15
    First time mom to a human but have been a puppy mamma for over 12 years :)

BabyFetus Ticker

• How far along are you? EDD?
    6wks +4 
    EDD 9/22

How are you feeling? 
    Very tired 

Just reading baby-related articles etc

Raves/Rants/Randoms: 
    Tired of this cramping ! Sometimes it gets so bad I feel it in my legs ! thank GOD no morning sickness (knock on wood) 

Questions?

To be a registered nurse <3