October 2016 Moms

Post Your Intros Here =)

Re: Post Your Intros Here =)

• Can someone tell me how to add a dang signature? I can't find it under my account. :( 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Can someone tell me how to add a dang signature? I can't find it under my account. :( 

I can't find it on the mobile site but on my computer...
    I went to preferences (looks like the shape of head and shoulders in the upper right corner sort of under sign out). Open that and then on the left side it will give options and one is signature settings.
    Forums.thebump.com/profile/signature (might work on mobile if you go here)
    Married 5yrs
    Me-29 DH-34
    DS-02/02/14
    #2 due 09/29/16
  • Hi Everyone!  Got my BFP on the 22nd (my husband's birthday)!  My EDD is 10/1.  This will (hopefully) be my first baby!  I'm happy to know there are so many moms and soon-to-be moms out there for support!
  • I just took a hpt yesterday and received a very clear positive. I am trying to wait and tell my SO on Valentines day. I made am appt with my OB for 2/9. I am hoping that this pregnancy sticks and that I can keep quiet until Valentines day. This is our 2nd. We have a 2 yr old, who will be 3 in August.
  • I got my + hpt on Sunday. My EDD is October 6th. I'm so scared! I had two mc's over the summer and we were trying for a few months, this month i went for acupuncture for the first time and I think that helped, but who knows. I have two girls they are 3.5  and  2 :)  
  • @lilylover27 I've been temping still, it just makes me feel better.  Although I don't really need to because I've been super hot every morning when I wake up, which is really unusual for me!  I've also been continuing to test every day.  I think I'll keep temping and continue to test with wondfos a couple of times weekly until my first appointment on March 1st (8.5 weeks).
    Me (28) & DH (29)
    Married: May 2015
    BFP 1/24/16 EDD 10/4/16
    It's a boy!

• @blonde1817 well I was stressing out too much even if my temp dipped a little, still way way above cover line though. DH said it was no good for me to keep stressing so he hit my thermometer! He wants me to relax and said whatever will be will be not like there is much you can do about it. I have to say it is pretty freeing not to be temping right now.
    Married: June 2011
    TTC #1: September 2015-January 2016
    BFP #1: 1/25/16 - MMC Diagnosed 3/22/16
    TTCAL: June 2016
    BFP #2: 8/26/16 - EDD 5/9/17
    Jackson born 5/6/17 at 8:36 PM - 9lbs 5oz & 21in
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can finally post on here! I'm so happy to hear everyone's good news!! I just got my BFP January 22nd.. which is pretty early for me because my cycle ranges from 30-35 days. The line was extremely faint so I was debating on telling DH but it was his birthday so I couldn't resist! He was so happy. I just tested again this morning and the line is much darker. First appointment happens to land on my birthday, February 8th! Praying for the best.

This is my first pregnancy so I am very nervous and I don't know what to expect, especially waiting for the 12 week mark. I'm so thankful for this group and I look forward to sharing all of our journeys with each other!
    -Monica

• Hi all! Got my BFP on Tuesday 1/26 at 16 dpo. I had cramping and back pains so I was sure AF was coming, and we were at the in-laws so I couldn't test as early as I would've otherwise! We have been TTC for 14 months and this is our very first BFP so we are just thrilled/relieved/nervous/all the emotions you could imagine!

EDD is 10/2/16, 3 days before our 4 year wedding anniversary, I love October!! :) First appt is 2/19, can't wait!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Chefandwife620 I've been looking for you over here!

Question for everyone: Does our birth month board show up on the app for you? Even though TheBump has me as "pregnant" with an October due date, I have to get on my laptop to view the threads here.
    Me {32} DH {34}
    Married 05/2014

PCOS baby due October 09, 2016
    Beta #1: 22.5
    Beta #2: 74

• edited January 2016
    PCOSbaby said:Question for everyone: Does our birth month board show up on the app for you? Even though TheBump has me as "pregnant" with an October due date, I have to get on my laptop to view the threads here.
    I don't have the app, but when I'm on the mobile site it doesn't show up.  I've seen others posting its not showing up on the app too.  How do we contact the bump gods?  Do we tag them?

ETA: nm, just saw it's supposed to be added next week.

Baby BOY due 10-8-16
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • edited January 2016
    @PCOSbaby@artcheeseemailed the Bump gods and they said it'll be up next week... I had been wondering the same thing! :smile: 
    Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Thanks for the update @Julia70286
    Me {32} DH {34}
    Married 05/2014

PCOS baby due October 09, 2016
    Beta #1: 22.5
    Beta #2: 74

• @lilylover27 I don't plan to continue temping.  
    I got my BFP this morning at 15 DPO.  I wash't going to test since our timing was only -5, but my temp was still high this morning and it was expected CD1, so I tested.  We are really excited!  First pregnancy and first grandchild for the in-laws.  EDD based on LMP is 10-1 and based on O is 10-5

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• PCOSbaby said:
    @Chefandwife620 I've been looking for you over here! Question for everyone: Does our birth month board show up on the app for you? Even though TheBump has me as "pregnant" with an October due date, I have to get on my laptop to view the threads here.
    My IUI buddy! I was thinking the same about you! It must be something about Florida! :) 
  • @mlamanna12 we have the same BPF and same first appointment date. so exciting!
  • Hi Ladies! Got my bfp on Sunday! Due October 1st.  Have had two miscarriages prior one at 12 weeks and one at 7. Blighted ovum. So excited and scared at the same time!  Can't wait for April lol. Lots of heartburn, fatigue and strange craving to keep me going though. Along with a few sticks to pee on haha
  • Hi everyone! I got my BFP earlier this week and finally got access to the October board on TB app. I guess there was some glitch on mobile and I couldn't find it before. I'm a first time mom and so nervous about everything. I look forward to hanging with all of you for the next 9 months! :) 
  • @peggyolsonftw No problem but I must be missing something because I can't find the options button on my original comment. Can you let me know how to edit it? I'm able to change any replies I had just not the original post...weird :(
  • @vanessa11411 there should be a little wheel looking thing in the top right corner. 

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• @OrangeEv I think we are EDD buddies! :D:D 
    TTGP August Siggy Challenge: Best Movie Insults
    AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)     
  • Hello ladies. ***loss mentioned*** 

This is so unreal for me to be here. I am guessing my EDD is 10/2. I miscarried in October I was 9 weeks due in May had to have a D & C I have been bleeding since then until January 3rd. My H and I talked about trying again and then.... Here I am!! I got my BFP on Monday the 25th. I'm cautiously optimistic. Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you! 
  • edited January 2016
    How long does everyone wait before they tell people. I havent been pregnant in 11 years so I didn't have Facebook and all that back then. Lol
  • Ok what am I doing wrong? Can someone tell me how to do the signature? I tried but html and non and nothing...
  • Hello.  I am an old bump member from way back.  My son is 5 and was conceived via IVF.  We had 1 chemical pregnancy and one loss at 9 weeks prior to him.  We have had 2 chemical pregnancies since.   I am really hoping this is my sticky baby!   I got my BFP Monday but was waiting to come in.  Level was only 17.  Wednesday was only 28 so a doubling time of 66 hours.   I did take a weeks estimator test today and got 2-3 weeks (usually requires hcg of 150 from what i have read) so I think things are taking off in there.  Hoping we are here for the long haul this time!
    1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
  • I got my bfp Tuesday January 19th. EDD 10/2/16 I've been waiting for this birth club to come up! Lol this is my first pregnancy ever and I think I am as excited as I am nervous lol. I know it's still really early, but I couldn't help telling DH the second I found out. I've already had a blood test and made a first doctors appointment even though it won't be until the middle of February :( I'm so happy to be here though and have other ladies to share in this experience with!
  • Can this get stickied @BumpAdmin

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• ** loss mentioned **
    So happy to be here! I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks in late November, and this was our first month trying. I got a faint BFP on 10 DPO and the lines have been getting darker, and I've had positives on three digitals.  I was freaking out about spotting a little, but everything seems ok and I'm maybe ready to believe this is real now! My EDD is 10/10.  H&H 9 months to everyone!