Infertility
Options

Feels like Lightning down there.....

Ok, has anyone had this experience?  I was supposed to ovulate yesterday....  This morning I got up, went to the bathroom and all of a sudden.....  It felt like a lightning bolt down there...... I've had this happen before, but I never paid attention to when it happened during my cycle......  I took ibuprofen and it felt better..  I have to wonder if it was a cyst?  (I've had cycst's down there before too) 

Anyone ever experience this?  What is it? TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Feels like Lightning down there.....

• Options
    Not sure I've had the same, I know I'm in quite some pain when ovulating, I'll be able to tell which side it is.
    Not sure that's the pain you felt.
    mine is where my ovaries are.
    Did you had it while peeing? (Sorry if that's to personal to ask!)

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    I also get pain while ovulating and hadn't experienced it in awhile since I had an iud in (for 5 years) and didn't get my period and don't ovulate on my own.  When I took my hcg trigger shot the last few cycles (to induce ovulation) I noticed a sharp pain when I'm ovulating.  I wouldn't worry about it too much, it's pretty common.  I'd get checked by your RE just to be sure it's not a cyst.
    Married to DH since 8/15
    TTC since 5/15
    PCOS, 35+, diagnosed with pre-diabetes
    TI for 4 cycles: 1 round of femara; 2 rounds femara/ injectables: all ended in BFN. 
    3 IUI Cycles: letrozole/Follistim with HCG Trigger,all resulted in BFN.
    FET #1: Baseline appt 4/28/16, Gonal-F/Menopur stims, Centrotide 5/4/16, ER 5/11/16; 6/8/16 ET, BFN
    FET #2: Baseline appt 6/22/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 7/12/16 ET, 1st beta 7/21/16: 83 BFP, 2nd beta 7/23/16: 315. 1st U/S: 8/4/16 empty sac.  2nd U/S: 8/10/16 yolk sac appeared, everything stopped growing. Office D&C: 8/11/16, MC.
    FET #3: Baseline appt 12/28/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 1/17/17 ET, 1st beta 1/27/17: 146 BFP, 2nd beta 1/29/17: 336, 1st U/S: 2/16/17, 2 healthy twin babies measuring 7w0d.  EDD: 10/5/17
    Pregnancy Ticker