September 2016 Moms

Re: FFFC

• I'm a Love (T)it whore
  • jhems776jhems776 member
    edited January 2016
    When I eat Chipotle for lunch I usually only eat 1/2 the bowel, at work on Weds I ate more like 4/5 and for some reason saved the rest.  At work today at 4pm I was suddenly hungry and decided to eat the rest.  I was going to just try to woof it down in the kitchen when two of my co-workers were in there.  I still heated it up and then took it back to my desk.  Both could see there was only like 5 bites I was microwaving.   
    ETA: Oh, I'm still super hungry even though I'm pretty sure my stomach is closer to the full side than empty.  I'm so happy I have Thai left overs at home I will devour as soon as I walk in the door.
  • Loading the player...
  • tinypikachutinypikachu member
    edited January 2016
    Don't know that mine is a big deal at all but I am, very unhealthily, eating half pint of vanilla ice cream every day or every other day. There are not a lot of foods I can stomach and keep down so I spend my days eating crackers, whole wheat bread with cheese and vanilla ice cream. I never really liked vanilla ice cream but I can't stomach any other flavors. So far, the vanilla ice cream has been the only thing that makes me feel better and takes my nausea away. I realized it last Sunday when I had thrown up three times and could not keep anything down, the ice cream made me immediately feel better. I'm not proud and I hope it's short lived but that's how it is right now.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • marajay6 said:
    This past Christmas I had sex in my childhood bedroom for the first time ever. We had been trying for several months to get pregnant and in December I realized that my fertile window was going to line with Christmas - the same 3 nights we were spending at my parent's house. We decided that if we could find the time, we would try. We even packed a towel to deal with the mess. When DS woke up the morning after Christmas, I prepared a bottle for him then gave him to my mom who was already awake and watching tv in the living room with my dad. I went upstairs and asked my husband if he was willing to go for it with my parents right below us. It was probably some of the most awkward sex we ever had, but 2 weeks later I finally got my BFP. 
    My DD was conceived at my in-laws house. DS2 was conceived while at a family reunion. When we announced that pregnancy, my clueless mil asked, "Why are you always announcing pregnancies a couple weeks after we see you?"

We still haven't had the dating ultrasound for this pregnancy, but there are only two possible conception dates. The first was while on vacation at my in-laws house. Cringe.
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • @AlwaysAuntNeverMom Sounds like your body is telling you it needs dairy, I say live it up ;)

and, I'm eating sushi tonight. Cooked sushi, but still probably wrong. Judge away. :)
  • marajay6 said:
    This past Christmas I had sex in my childhood bedroom for the first time ever. We had been trying for several months to get pregnant and in December I realized that my fertile window was going to line with Christmas - the same 3 nights we were spending at my parent's house. We decided that if we could find the time, we would try. We even packed a towel to deal with the mess. When DS woke up the morning after Christmas, I prepared a bottle for him then gave him to my mom who was already awake and watching tv in the living room with my dad. I went upstairs and asked my husband if he was willing to go for it with my parents right below us. It was probably some of the most awkward sex we ever had, but 2 weeks later I finally got my BFP. 
    When we conceived DD1 we lived in my grandparents' house so she was conceived in the same room her grandmother was conceived in. (I'm assuming they conceived her in their bedroom - it was the 1950s!)Then we lived with my mom when we conceived DD2 so she was conceived in my childhood bedroom.
    DD1 6.2011 
    DD2 4.2013 - vbac
    DS1 9.2016 - vbac, team green
    Baby #4 due 9.2018
  • @MoshiMoshi7 "my momma don't like you and she likes everyone"
  • mamadominomamadomino member
    edited January 2016
    @MoshiMoshi7 the only one I know is the love yourself song but it's so flipping catchy! 
    ***********************************************************************************************
    #1 born 8/21/14, #2 & 3 (identical) due 9/27/16

• @MoshiMoshi7 the only one I know is the love yourself song but it's so flipping catchy! 
     That is Justin Bieber!?!????  I think less of myself now  :(
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• @RedMar  @mamadomino Yeeeeeesss! Glad to know it's not just me!
  • I am a Belieber. I even thought about going to one of his concerts, but I will be 7 months pregnant. That wouldn't be weird at all, right?
    DD 5/23/11 - DS 11/20/12 - BFP 1/10/16; EDD 9/22/16
    BabyFetus Ticker

valentines day sexy justin bieber heart 2011
  • RedMar said:
    I'm a Love (T)it whore
    Your love (T)its always make me feel so loved. 
    DD1 6.2011 
    DD2 4.2013 - vbac
    DS1 9.2016 - vbac, team green
    Baby #4 due 9.2018
  • @JasonKristen I bought tickets to see Hart, Joan Jett and the Heartbreakers and Cheap Trick in July! Why would going to a concert at 7 months pregnant be weird? I just made sure I had actual seats not on the lawn. :) It is going to Rock!
    Married: 3/21/15
    First time mom to a human but have been a puppy mamma for over 12 years :)

BabyFetus Ticker

• RedMarRedMar member
    edited January 2016
    @blondie080300 -I would totally go to that as well!!

I think
    @JasonKristen main concern is being surrounded by 13-year olds staring in disbelief at her pregnant belly. It is the best birth control out there!! 
  • @RedMar Oh. Right. I wasn't thinking about the actual headliner and who the attendees in the crowd might be. :) I say who cares though! Get your Beiber on @JasonKristen!
    Married: 3/21/15
    First time mom to a human but have been a puppy mamma for over 12 years :)

BabyFetus Ticker

• @blondie080300 and @RedMar haha! Yes, my concern would be the majority of the the other concert goers would probably be teens. I will stick out like a sore thumb, but hey you're right I would be providing some great birth control for those youngsters.  
    DD 5/23/11 - DS 11/20/12 - BFP 1/10/16; EDD 9/22/16
    BabyFetus Ticker

valentines day sexy justin bieber heart 2011
  • @MoshiMoshi7 his new album has made me a born again belieber
    I don't know why this didn't post on Friday, but I still think it's relevant enough to post now.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker