January 2016 Moms

Weekend Randoms

Whats going on this weekend?

Re: Weekend Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • Well, I threw a huge fit over SO being able to see the Endocrinologist on Monday. So much that he talked to his work and everyone so he gets to go see the Endo Monday. After work, he got his labs from the PCP....his endocrine labs are bad. They indicate he has a very rare, very serious issue called parathyroid disease. His levels are more than 8 times what they should be. So him seeing the Endo Monday is vital!
  • @kristanoah go to the zoo! If anything walking will help! 

@PedsIsHardcore I'm sorry to hear about your SO. I'm glad he gets to go to his apot monday! 

I spent a good part of last night crying because I still can't get LO to latch. She latched (sort of) at the breastfeeding clinic but wont at home. I'm going back monday but is so incredibly frustrating. I always said I wouldn't let it stress me out and would be ok doing formula but now that I'm actually having trouble its a whole new story. I pump but only get 1-2 oz at a time.
  • edited January 2016
    SO got up at 8 with both kids and told me to go back to sleep, since I had just finished feeding baby. I woke up at 11 to a silent house. Scared the crap out of me, but everyone was still alive. Baby was sleeping and the toddler was eating lunch. I started to be slightly annoyed that SO introduced formula instead of waking me, but then decided the extra sleep was totally worth it. . MIL keeps asking for money since her injury is keeping her from working. SO and I agreed to pay her lowest utility bill and $100 in groceries (all we can manage) but no giving cash. MIL is refusing anything but cash. Too bad, so sad lady.

SPNG Tags Sam  Dean  Cas  Photoshop  WTF  Dancing  Funny  or disturbingLooking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif This blog organizes them so you dont have to spend hours hunting them down

DS1 01/08/03 DD1 08/11/04 DD2 10/06/08 DS2 09/30/14

SURPRISE!  Hannah May born 01/22/16

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers

• I met up with some co-workers last night and had drinks and dinner.  This morning I met 2 of them at Panera to start working on our IEP's for our Special Ed. reviews coming up.  It felt good to get out for a couple of hours and to get myself back into work mode a little bit.  My maternity leave is over Feb. 10th. Boo! It's hard to think that DS will be just about 2 months when I go back. 

We finally think we've found the answer to DS's digestive issues.  We've been using Enfamil's Nutramigen since Tuesday afternoon and have noticed a HUGE change all around for him. Even though it's one of the more expensive formulas out there, it is so worth every penny to not see him in pain.  
  • Constipation from pain meds is no joke. And I ran out of stool softeners, so I'm doing shots of prune juice throughout the day. ::gag::

SPNG Tags Sam  Dean  Cas  Photoshop  WTF  Dancing  Funny  or disturbingLooking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif This blog organizes them so you dont have to spend hours hunting them down

• So I was going to FF but decided at the last minute since I tried with my boys I would try with DD. While everything has been going great but BF knocks me out. I end up taking a 15-20 minute nap after each feeding, if I don't end up falling asleep during. Does this happen to anyone else?
    Married 2006
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2013
    DD1 2016
  • @Monilee1017 I nod off during almost every feeding unless we are out somewhere.

• @Monilee1017 Totally normal from the hormones. I think it goes away after a little while. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Thanks girls. It's fine now because DH is home this week and my mom is here next but I was worried about the future. Glad to here it won't last.
    Married 2006
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2013
    DD1 2016
  • Had a dream (in the very short amount of time I did sleep last night...) that my hubs and I got our taxes back and he blew it all on stupid things like video games and putzy electronic toys he will never use. Feeling pretty proud of myself for not punching him when I woke up. :P But he did get a stern warning when I did get up!
  • I keep having back spasms hard enough to shake my whole body. It's pretty painful.

• I hate it when my mom tries to guilt trip me into keeping my ODS. She adores him and he adores her and loves being with her, my grandma and little sister all the time but i want him home and he needs to be at home! I absolutely hate when im over after hes spent the night and she ask can he stay and keep her company it makes it so hard to choose because im a people pleaser 
  • @kayelah23  I completely understand. Whenever something upsetting happens to my MIL she wants DS1 to come visit her or she wants to come to our house to visit him for a 'pick me up'. I did not have children to make you or anyone else happy. Go find something else to pick you up.

MIL and her sister took DS1 to a local indoor kids play place that he loves for a family event. I'm annoyed that the rest of us weren't invited, but I'm enjoying the quiet. *shrug*
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My DH had to move his business trip up to today from tomorrow because of impending weather. On my own with 3 kiddos until the 11th. So far so good, though I miss him terribly already and don't understand why our local family (grandparents mostly) doesn't seem very interested in visiting or helping now that he's here when they were all so excited to help beforehand. My in laws are busy working and my parents are just being weird- there's no other way to put it than that. 
  • 1. I really, really miss sleeping nekkid. I hate the feeling of clothes getting all twisted when I toss and turn. Stupid bleeding and giant milk boobs. 2. Why won't this baby nurse while we lay down? She acts like she's dying. It's a nipple, not a tarantula.

if I have to spend another night sleeping in underwear under my shorts and a bra to hold my breast pads I'm going to scream, baby doesn't seem to like me sleeping anyway though so there's that
  • I had to buy DS new clothes because he completely outgrew everything over night. I had to buy 3T shirts and pants. The pants are extremely long, but they fit at his belly. The shirts are not big. 

...He's only 13 months old. Stop growing, kid!