Trouble TTC

When can you test?

My hubby and I have been TTC for over 2 years. We finally got into a good doctor to help us. I did my first round of clomid at the beginning of January.  I had an ultrasound a week after because I was having pain. I had 5 large follicles and needed to wait for ovulation.  I ovulated and had some spotting. A week later my boons are hurting and I have been a little crampy. When can we take a pregnancy test to see if we are pregnant or not? My monthly is due next week.
Thanks 

Re: When can you test?

• I've got no experience with Clomid or any other fertility medication, but I assume it's the same as any other cycle. Waiting until your expected period is best, some claim to get BFP around 10 dpo, but there is still something like a 60% chance of a false negative if you are pregnant. Now, I know that that is the rule, but I myself can't help by buying a box and testing at 12 dpo. I haven't gotten a positive yet, but the rate of accuracy is supposed to be something like 87%! Good Luck and I hope you get your rainbow baby!!

I'm new to gifs, but I have a huge arsenal of memes!
    Wish I could make human babies like I make plant babies!

There's a gazillion of them!!
    Married to  for 3yrs w/5 furbabies :*
    TTC for 2 yrs.
    One loss at 9 wks, May 2014
    Two chemicals before TTC
    Preparing for infertility testing

• The only way to really know that it's a true negative is to wait until 14dpo to test.  You can be pregnant and still get a negative on 13dpo, and then turn it positive on 14dpo.
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20