January 2016 Moms

Friday Randoms

I am such a slacker with these. Anyway, all the random chit chat goes here.

SPNG Tags Sam  Dean  Cas  Photoshop  WTF  Dancing  Funny  or disturbingLooking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif This blog organizes them so you dont have to spend hours hunting them down

DS1 01/08/03 DD1 08/11/04 DD2 10/06/08 DS2 09/30/14

SURPRISE!  Hannah May born 01/22/16

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers

Re: Friday Randoms

• I had to have a hemi removed yesterday. Took less than 10 minutes. The amount of blood was ridiculous though. SO was forced to wrangle both the 6day old baby and the toddler in the waiting room. Baby was fussing and toddler kept running away, but he survived and now has a better idea of what my days are going to be like.

SPNG Tags Sam  Dean  Cas  Photoshop  WTF  Dancing  Funny  or disturbingLooking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif This blog organizes them so you dont have to spend hours hunting them down

• Loading the player...
  • My babysitter is downsizing her home daycare business and we got cut. :( One week left of maternity leave and one month till we are without a sitter. Major anxiety over here!!!! And I absolutely refuse to look into traditional daycares. They scare the poop out of me. Sickness breeding grounds IMO. Ugh. So sad...
  • Since it is a balmy 42* (after weeks of single digits) SO is taking the toddler on a walk into town to the post office and store. Yay! For running off toddler energy!

• Since it is a balmy 42* (after weeks of single digits) SO is taking the toddler on a walk into town to the post office and store. Yay! For running off toddler energy!
    I wish I lived close enough to walk somewhere that wasn't the park...dang suburbia. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have been boycotting bras the past two days. 
    Ive got this rash under my boobs that hurts so team no bra over here.. 
    No worries, I'm also team recluse.. I don't want to go anywhere these past few days. 
    I wish I lived close enough to walk somewhere that wasn't the park...dang suburbia. 
    Don't wish to live here. Tiny town of roughly 646 people. I think we might be the only town left in the US without a Starbucks. Very Mayberry.

• Got my boba wrap in the mail today and IM IN LOVE
  • Wrapped little one in the moby for the first time today.  I forgot how much I loved it!
  • Went for my NST and it was a fail. Sent to L&D. She did perfect on their monitors and they did an ultrasound. She is no longer breech. I do hate the hospital I'm delivering at, I made even the hospital very aware of that, but the nurse I had today was very natural birth friendly which was a nice change. I liked her a lot. Monday I go get blood work and Tuesday morning another ultrasound to check her position on how she comes out. She better stay head down or I will be unhappy.
  • *potential trigger

I don't want to "mom" today. I'm exhausted. DS refused to take a nap. He woke up baby. She's been screaming bloody murder most of the day. SD is coming over tonight. Her mom is pregnant (due March 26) and hospitalized for hemorrhaging (most likely from drug use). Instead of us having her for the next couple weeks, she's staying with her mom's druggie boyfriend/baby daddy. We're having the most ridiculous trouble playing phone tag with the lawyer. 

I'm just over it today. And SO doesn't get out of work until 10 or later, so all the kids are in bed (except likely the baby who refuses to sleep at night).
  • SO came home for a minute during work to drop off lunch for me ( he's a cook at a restaurant 2minutes from home ) DS was just about to fall asleep for a nap- SO woke him up, DS couldn't go back to sleep and now I have a pissed off sleepy baby who is refusing to sleep...
    he better sleep after this bottle or I'm delivering the baby to the restaurant so he (SO) can deal with the wrath of the baby 
  • Another one: 

a friend of mine who had her baby 12/31 is already mixing cereal with her baby's milk... 
    Not by doctors orders but because "she feels like the baby is ready for real food" 

What...the...hell?!
  • Another one: 

a friend of mine who had her baby 12/31 is already mixing cereal with her baby's milk... 
    Not by doctors orders but because "she feels like the baby is ready for real food" 

What...the...hell?!
    What!!?!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My nipples hurt. I have been neglecting the nipple cream and now I have a reminder why I shouldn't have. Hopefully it works itself out...
  • @ambercakes92 we clothed diapered my first for at least a solid 6 months (after the umbilical cord fell off) and I loved that I was doing that and that she wasn't exposed to so many chemicals. I don't feel like she had very many rashes though honestly even with them feeling wet (it was 5 years ago). I've been debating if I want to do it again or not at least some what. 

@carlyhammond as for actual bras go I have only worn one once since my son was born and he is 2 weeks and 3 days. Not going to lie I'm LOVING it! Especially with how bad they hurt the last several months of pregnancy. 
  • Seems that I have accidentally opened about an inch of my incision. Going in tomorrow to have it glued together. And the ute cramps and gushing are back, worse than while in the hospital. This recovery is so much more painful than any of my others, and SO goes back to work tomorrow. I broke down sobbing about how it just wasn't fair. He gets a beautiful baby girl with zero suffering or pain on his part, while I hurt, had a hemi removed, and get no sleep. ::stomps foot:: Not fair! When is I going to be HIS turn?

• @GAgirlinSDakota Obviously you need to marry a lady so they can share in the baby making duties. ;) DW plans to have our next so I'm thankful I won't have to do this again. 
    That sounds like a good idea. Why didn't I think of it earlier?

• @claireloSC - Oh my gosh, this whole time I've told DH that this wouldn't be so bad if we both had to go through pregnancy and could switch off - it's so awesome that you and DW get to do that.  :)
  • I'm just going to throw it out there... F today. 

SD's mom had her baby 2 months early (hemorrhaging due to blood clots on the placenta). It's been a crazy back and forth day trying to figure out the best arrangements for SD while her mom is hospitalized (mom's boyfriend is a major druggie). Lots of calls to the lawyer today... Go figure, SD is expected to stay with the druggie, instead of her own father who has 50/50 legal custody of her! Ridiculous.  

DS was being a royal pain in my ass all day. He completely refused his nap. The baby refused to let me wear her or set her down. My house has been a scream-fest all day. 

Got SD here. Got DS to bed. Got DD to poop, sleep and let me set her down. I was feeling pretty good about things... then DS woke up and projectile vomited all over everything. The baby was losing her mind and of course, I couldn't touch her because I was covered in vomit. SD luckily was able to keep her somewhat settled until my dad could come to the rescue... 
  • carlyhammondcarlyhammond member
    edited January 2016
    Ladies, today is the day I kill SO... 
    Hes currently sleeping in the living room while I deal with the pissed off baby... Just like I have all day. 
    I asked him for sleep because I don't feel well his answer "what time go you plan on waking up, I have to wake up early for work" which I understand. But, seriously I have slept all day yesterday and DS cried most of yesterday. 
    I slept 4hrs (not consecutive) being woken up by the baby since SO bring home... So now I am awake he grabs a pillow and goes to sleep in the living room. So now I get to stay up all night and all day tmw... 
    Screw you ass hat 

I love my baby don't get me wrong but I need a break damnit