September 2016 Moms

NBR: Who do you side with?

I took this test: https://www.isidewith.com/ the other day to see which presidential candidate I sided with. I thought it was really informative and interesting. I got 95% for both Bernie and Hilary.

Who do you side with?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary       

Re: NBR: Who do you side with?

• I got 98% with Hilary and 97% Witt Bernie which honestly doesn't surprise me. 
  • Hmm, a little surprised with the high percentage.  I generally think I only agree with 2/3 at best of any politician.   92% Hillary, 90% Bernie, and 60% John Kasich.  If I went Republican or was in a state to vote for the primary I would vote for Kasich, he at least seems the most sane of them IMO.
  • Loading the player...
  • 99% Hillary and 97% Bernie. For anyone who knows me, this is not a surprise.
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • FYI, if you click on the "other stances" option it gives you a lot more specified choices. Also when I took it (not on mobile) there was a way to rate how important each question was to you. I took me a half hour to take the whole test on my laptop. 
    Anniversary       

• It said I'm with Hillary (which I am) but was 91% for both Hillary and Bernie. 

• Im surprised I was only 87 with Hillary and 85 with Bernie.  In the results section many of the stances I did not side with them said 'we cannot determine Hillarys/Bernies stance" so maybe thats why... But if Trump wins Im moving to France.

• 91% Bernie and 87% Hillary! This actually surprises me a little. I think that foreign policy/military-wise, I am a lot more Republican. But domestic-wise, I'm pretty Democratic. I'm not sure of which I value more, which is why I always have trouble voting in elections anyway! Hahah
  • Really interesting site! I'm 95% Bernie. I'm caucusing for him next month so that works for me.
    September '16 -  May Signature Challenge
    Awkward Family Fun

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• So when you share the link and the other person does the test it will tell you their percentage to you.  I sent it to H and we are 60%.  I know we differ on several issue but I thought we would be more like 75%.
  • 97% for both Hilary and bernie 
  • @lovelylauren86 Don't feel too alone. I was primarlily democratic before hubby joined the military and now with us being a military family and having a better understanding of politics as well I notice I am having more republican views. Hubby has always been republican. I took this test a while ago and still was high with Hilary and Bernie I believe 86 %and 85% but Trump and Bush were right behind at 65% and 60%.

No way in hell am I voting for Trump but I am not 100% voting for Hilary or Bernie yet either. I am still doing my research on all including Trump so I can vote who I believe would be good for president and for our country as a whole.

Me:24 ~~~~~ DH:26

High school Sweethearts 03/29/07

Engaged 11/29/2009

Married 09/04/2012

TTC#1-06/01/2015

BFP 12/27/2015 EDD 9/8/2016

It's a BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @lovelylauren86 Don't feel too alone. I was primarlily democratic before hubby joined the military and now with us being a military family and having a better understanding of politics as well I notice I am having more republican views. Hubby has always been republican. I took this test a while ago and still was high with Hilary and Bernie I believe 86 %and 85% but Trump and Bush were right behind at 65% and 60%.

No way in hell am I voting for Trump but I am not 100% voting for Hilary or Bernie yet either. I am still doing my research on all including Trump so I can vote who I believe would be good for president and for our country as a whole.

I had Trump Cruz and Rubio all in the mid nineties 
  • Lots of democrats in this forum! I am definitely more republican in my political views, but I do think the Republican Party needs to evolve with the times more on social issues. Still undecided on which candidate will get my vote, but I promise you it will not be Hilary! 
  • I feel like the lone republican 
    I'm sure you are not alone! My in laws are all republican, so I am used to being the sole person with different views. The world would be  a boring place if we all agreed on everything :)
  • I feel like the lone republican 
    You're not alone :smiley:  I got 80% Trump and 80$ Rubio
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Looks like I'm with Bernie. Just hoping he will take care of my student loans first!
  • Red through and through here!  98% Rubio!  I also love Carly.  But I really can't stand Cruz and Carson.  My hubs and I watch every debate and always lol when Kasich gets a question- it takes him 10 seconds or less to mention Ohio.  Every. Single. Time.
  • NashBelle said:
    Red through and through here!  98% Rubio!  I also love Carly.  But I really can't stand Cruz and Carson.  My hubs and I watch every debate and always lol when Kasich gets a question- it takes him 10 seconds or less to mention Ohio.  Every. Single. Time.
    Lol @ kasich. My husband and I said he is the GOPs Jerry Gergich (you have to watch parks and rec to get the reference) 
  • 94% Hillary 94% Bernie. I'm did feeling the Bern! 
  • LOVE parks and rec.  spot on about Jerry!!