February 2016 Moms

Friday Ticker Change

Weeks/ Fruits-

Symptoms/ cravings-

Rants/ raves-

Doctor Appointments-

GTKY- What are you doing to stay busy during these last couple weeks before baby is here?

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• shupertj09shupertj09 member
    edited January 2016
    Weeks/ Fruits-36 weeks/Honey Dew 

Symptoms/ cravings-
    Symptoms: Sharp vaginal pain, bladder infection (*yah me*), mild cramping and my back is killing me. Just over all discomfort and lack of sleep. 

Craving: Thanks to my GD...I dream about carbs and candy. Thai food, Italian, fried anything. I plan to buy Valentines day candy on sale the day after, take them in my hospital bag on 2/19 (scheduled csection) and indulge at the hospital after baby boy is here. 

Rants/ raves- Had a growth ultrasound yesterday and baby boy is measuring 5 pounds 12 ounces. I just can't wait to meet him and for DD to get to hold her baby brother. It's all she talks about. 

Doctor Appointments- Monday NST and Thursday ultrasound 

GTKY- What are you doing to stay busy during these last couple weeks before baby is here?

Working a lot of comp time, trying to make sure I have everything ready(we are cleaning our van this weekend and installing the baby's car seat), DD keeps me busy and I've been sleeping as much as possible. 
    Edit: pregnancy brain/words are hard
    Praying this is our take home baby. STICK TURKEY Mommy will miss you everyday my beautiful angel. We love you Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers M/C on 1/05/11 at 11 weeks.
  • Weeks/ Fruits- 36/Honeydew (babysizer says the size of a large bag of potato chips)

Symptoms/ cravings- Pelvis pain like crazy! Just uncomfortable. I developed PUPPP at 37 weeks with DD. They say it's usually only in your first pregnancy, however, last night my belly started itching like crazy. I'm so nervous. Fingers crossed I just have new (yay!) stretch marks coming in. Having PUPPP before and after delivery was probably worse than any other pregnancy symptom I can think of! No cravings. 

Rants/ raves- I get off work early today to have some me time! Busy day tomorrow and then maternity pictures this weekend with a birthday party thrown in there!

Doctor Appointments- Early next week.

GTKY- What are you doing to stay busy during these last couple weeks before baby is here?- I stay busy normally so not too much is going to change from our day-to-day schedules. Mine and DH's calendars are completely updated and I like knowing what we have planned for the next 26 days. I have flex time at work I need to use so I'm throwing those hours in here and there. DH has three weekend events in February so single mom status those days. Three doctor appointments, a hospital tour thing just to get a better perspective of the OR for my RCS rather than the first time around being rushed there, a work party before my leave starts, and tons of time with DD. She is so very helpful around the house (laundry, throwing stuff away, grabbing things in the other room) and so loving (kissing booboos, tucking in her dollies, unlimited kisses and hugs) but I'm suddenly feeling like her world is about to be rocked and she's not ready. And, she has developed the love for the words "mine" and "no" and I have no idea how to make her stop being a turd. :#  lol
    Married: 2012 --- BFP: 2013 - Little Miss arrived: 2014 --- BFP #2: 2015 - EDD: 2/2016 (Team Green)
  • Loading the player...
  • Weeks/ Fruits- 36 Tomorrow 

Symptoms/ cravings- pain/pressure below my hips, heartburn every night 

Rants/ raves- Rant sort of, saw doc yesterday and he was worried about risk of uterine rupture so now wants to check my cs scar every 4-5 days but I told H and he wants me to go to his mother's house now everyday with DS so they can babysit me! Ugh no i'm staying in the comfort of my own home 

Doctor Appointments- Every 4-5 days for monitoring now 

GTKY- What are you doing to stay busy during these last couple weeks before baby is here
    Since I have a risk to my scar I have to take it easy and lay low so I am going to go crazy not being able to do much anymore. I like to keep busy 

• Weeks/ Fruits- 37/ some melon I think

Symptoms/ cravings-everything hurts. Everything. And I'm exhausted, no energy at all. I could eat all day, and all things! Mostly want savory and pineapple. 

Rants/ raves- H keeps complaining that he's not getting a good nights sleep because of me moving/snoring/getting up to pee. Like I'm sleeping great? Suck it up, if I'm uncomfortable, you're uncomfortable! I actually feel bad, but there's nothing I can do! I'm not doing it on purpose!

Doctor Appointments- Just got home from my appt. today. Everything is good with baby, I'm now 2cm dilated (yeah I'm it doesn't mean anything, but it's 1cm more than last week!), and I'm GBS+. Ugh. That's kind of annoying to me because I'm allergic to penicillin. My doctors not worried, so I'm trying not to be either. It just makes me feel gross, even though it's normal. 

Sleeping as much as possible! I have no energy to do anything else, and seeing I don't sleep well at night, I'm tired all the time! Having been out of work for 3 weeks now, I have everything ready for baby, so it's just a waiting game now.
  • Weeks/ Fruits-
    36w6d honeydew?

Symptoms/ cravings-
    Throwing up everyday day still. Sore throat (due to throwing up everyday for the past 30 weeks probably- gonna ask if my nurse can look at it at my next appt because it's been hurting on&off since June:( I'm not  sick or getting l sick, it's just been hurting forever)

occasional back pain in the evenings and that's it. Literally not one Braxton Hick or anything all pregnancy! I think this baby is just pretty content in there 

Rants/ raves- only real rant is the sore throat & throwing up, it's starting to get old. lol.

Doctor Appointments- Feb 2nd. Hopefully do a cervical check (but I doubt it) I've only ever had 1 US all pregnancy and won't have another unless something bad happens. Just weight, blood pressure check, measuring of my belly (she's always been right on) and heartbeat. That's all I ever get. Lol is anyone else like this?! I already about the moms to be on here having US, NST, cervical checks etc., and I get nothing lol 

Sleeping- I've been sleeping 9-10 hours a night (so lucky) cleaning, visiting family, and just last minute things before she gets here! 
  • Weeks/ Fruits- 38 weeks/pumpkin

Symptoms/ cravings- same as usual, but add swollen feet/ankles/fingers. My rings are officially on a chain until after the baby is here 

Rants/ raves- my boss made yet another ignorant comment about how he has 2 kids so he knows how uncomfortable I am right now. When we all called him out on it, he said his wife's pregnancies were even harder on him than her. I almost punched him square in the mouth 

Doctor Appointments- next Thursday for hopefully the last time before I go into labor!

getting projects done that had to wait for the last minute. I got her name put up above the crib and I am finishing up on the gallery wall above the changing table. The desk we refinished is done once the knobs are on and I'm glad we're done redoing furniture for the near future!
  • @ashton2190 Girl, I am right there with you with the rings! I haven't worn mine in weeks. If I get to a point in the day when I can squeeze them on, I know I'm going to have a hard time getting them off! Haha. Now I've completely given up!

Not to be rude, but your boss sounds like a douche! Harder on him than his wife!?! If a man ever told me that I would kick them straight in the dick! And then say, "imagine this for weeks on end, I introduce, lightning crotch". Lol. I know obviously you can't do that, but I'm glad you and other people said something to him about his comments. What an idiot!
  • @ashton2190 Girl, I am right there with you with the rings! I haven't worn mine in weeks. If I get to a point in the day when I can squeeze them on, I know I'm going to have a hard time getting them off! Haha. Now I've completely given up!

Not to be rude, but your boss sounds like a douche! Harder on him than his wife!?! If a man ever told me that I would kick them straight in the dick! And then say, "imagine this for weeks on end, I introduce, lightning crotch". Lol. I know obviously you can't do that, but I'm glad you and other people said something to him about his comments. What an idiot!
    Yeah he's made douchey comments before but I literally couldn't take it today. I told him "I'm ignoring everything you're saying to me right now" and then just went about my business. There was nothing I could say that would have been remotely appropriate or professional 
  • Weeks/ Fruits- 37/ I don't even know anymore lol

Symptoms/ cravings- lots of cramping, sooo tired, can't sleep thru the night anymore at all

Rants/ raves- I HATE when people say to "get all the sleep you can now!" And it's always women with kids....ummmm you've clearly been pregnant before, did you forget about this part? Sleep is not a real thing anymore.  

Doctor Appointments- monday...had one this last Wednesday and am still only 1cm dilated, cervix is still high..was told that he just needs to drop a little more and once he does it'll be very soon after

GTKY- What are you doing to stay busy during these last couple weeks before baby is here? trying to get him to drop! Seriously I'm home alone all day every day so I dance around my house, do squats, walk a LOT..I am ready!