September 2016 Moms

Nausea when alone

Silly I know but some how when I am alone I feel very nauseated throw up several times a day. But when I'm with my boyfriend who is also my unborn child's father I feel 10x better all the time.. I don't understand how this works?? Does this happen to anyone else and does anyone else know why this is so??

Re: Nausea when alone

• I can't say about who is around, but I definitely feel less consumed by my symptoms when I'm busy.  I'm not noticing it so much with this pregnancy, but with my last, on work days I would feel much better once the real "morning sickness" was over, whereas on the weekends when I had less to do, I would feel awful all day.  I think it's partly distraction and partly that sitting around like a blob is actually the worst way to deal with nausea.  We need to stay at least somewhat active!
  • Could be the time of day? I know im more relaxed when my boyfriend is around. What I do at work for the nausea is seltzer water, it makes me burp a lot. Idk about a lot of women but I know my nausea is gas related. Makes me feel so much better 
  • Loading the player...
  • now that I think about it, it mostly happens when I'm alone sometimes in the morning when I'm getting ready ( DH still asleep) and when I get home from work and he's not home yet.  But yes, busier times are better times.
    Me:35, DH 37  ~ Married July 2014
    ttc July 2015 ~ bfp Nov 2015 (cp)
    bfp Dec 2015 ~ (tfmr 17wk, March 2016, genetic disease)
    ttcal May 2016
  • Dont think so..I  could eat or drink something and instantly feel nauseous but the feeling comes and goes opposed to when I'm alone I'm constantly nauseous and have no energy sometimes I can not eat all day and will be starving but once I get something in my stomach I can't keep it down