July 2015 Moms

Oh my. Pregnant again.

edited January 2016 in July 2015 Moms
I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant again. Not planned and I'm freaked out because I'm sooo not ready to go through all of that. I had a rough time post partum and I'm not over it yet.

I love my daughter and I'll love this baby but I feel like crying.

Re: Oh my. Pregnant again.

• I found out I was pregnant about 2 weeks ago. At first, I was panicked. Now, I'm feeling much more blessed.

Give yourself some time to come to terms with it. It really is a blessing. You will do great. We are women- the strongest beings on the planet. We can do anything!
  • Congratulations mama!! Remember God's timing is perfect! Just know this baby is a big blessing and it's great your daughter will be close in age with the baby! Keep us updated!! :smile:
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! Take it one day at a time :) you are a stronger women now, and you got this
  • Congratulations! Don't worry once you have 2 it becomes the norm. My first was 19.5 months when our July guy was born. So much fun! We planned it because both my husband and I jad siblings within 2 years of us and it is awesome having a built in playmate!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How exciting. it can be scary but it's all part of your plan. Congratulations! 
  • CONGRATS!!!!  Best wishes to you.  Take time to process things and go easy on yourself, mamma!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was scared when I found out I was pregnant last month as well. It took me a couple weeks to wrap my head around being pregnant again. I was terrified about having 2 so close together (13 months) and I still am somewhat. But as it sank in I realized what a blessing this is. It might take some time to overcome your initial fears but you will. You can do this!