July 2016 Moms

What's for lunch?

What are you having for lunch? I'm running out of ideas for lunches. What are you having?

Re: What's for lunch?

• I'm having broccoli cheddar soup. But, it doesn't really sound good. Nothing sounds good. I also have a sinus infection so this week food is just yucky!
    Mommy to an angel baby and a sweet little girl Earth side.
  • I had chicken fingers and french fries from this diner/restaurant down the way. It's sort of like bar food. I feel incomplete and kind of gross now. 
  • Loading the player...
  • :| Spaghettio's
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @chanfa I haven't eaten Ramen since college and I've eaten it 3 times already this pregnancy!  So good :)
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @DeriveMyPi I don't eat it often cause of the sodium either but my husband made it last week and I couldn't stop thinking about it haha

BabyFruit Ticker
  • quartz02quartz02 member
    edited January 2016
    Jimmy John's Club Lulu (1st time, I usually get a Vito), pickle, and a diet coke because my headache will not go away.
  • Chips and a diet coke
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @quartz02 the Vito is my favorite!

My husband brought home Cuban sandwiches from work so I'm having one of those with chips today.
    Me: 33  DH: 31
    Married: 8/9/2010
    3 Furbabies - Kumo, Mal, and Lynx!
    Started TTC August 2014
    BFP #1 - 12/16/14 EDD 8/22/15 - MMC and D&C 1/23/15
    BFP #2 - 7/10/15 EDD 3/20/16- chemical pregnancy, ended 7/16/15
    BFP #3 - 11/12/15 EDD 7/21/16 - wishing and hoping for a sticky little bean!

July'16 BMB May Siggy Challenge - Star Wars:

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Sausage, egg and cheese on a croissant and cheetos 
    July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • Two bean and cheese burritos piled high with cheese sour cream salsa and guac. Applesauce. And now I'm going to have Oreos and a huge glass of milk.
  • Apple, Left over chicken tikka masala and two pieces of dark chocolate :smile: 
  • I really wanted Panda Express but settled for BLTs. So worth it. Yum!
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Everything I take to work can't be heated (only a small fridge) and I like to snack so: string cheese, mandarin oranges, banana, and muesli with strawberries that's been hanging out marinating overnight. I also like to bring chicken salad and crackers.
  • Jimmy Johns Club lulu w/ cheese and a ginger ale! Delicious!!
  • I'm gonna make a turkey sandwich with pepper jack and Cheez-its on the side.
  • omg cheez-its. I need some in my life right now @rakel88

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 2 navel oranges and half a bag of SunChips
  • Ordered Chinese with my mom. General Tso's, white rice, and too many egg rolls.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • my co-workers tempted me with the prospect of going to get a Bahn Mi, but this was right after I finished my lean cuisine.  I feel like I'd kill for a Bahn Mi now.  Lean Cuisines are not satisfying at all!!
  • Chicken and rice soup and a cream soda. Yay for being rushed out of the house. I was a bunch of bean burritos and I also want soup and salad from Olive Garden.
  • Panera broccoli and cheese soup-- from sams club discovered it there last weekend...best thing ever!  I brought some dill pickle chips to snack on at work for later:)
  • I make enough at dinner for leftovers every day. Today quesadilla and corn.
  • I ordered Bi Bim Bap and coconut soup. Hooray for Foodler.
  • I had leftover general tso's chicken & lo mein. A banh mi sandwich sounds so good now. And a Big Red.

I've got to stop reading food threads, lol.
  • @chanfa yes you do they are a daily recurrence in my life <3
  • I had a "salad" (iceberg lettuce with Caesar dressing) and a can of Chef Boyardee spaghetti.

Then I stopped at McDonald's on my way home because I was craving a mcchicken sandwich... Oops.
  • @agradi omg I could eat Olive Garden soup and salad every single day and be in heaven. So, so good. 
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • I had a baked potato with tons of sour cream, strawberry banana smoothie and macaroni salad 
  • i ate random leftovers. 2 oz of chicken breast, tiny bit of turkey chili, a half of a chicken apple sausage. Green apple. String cheese This was all throughout a couple hours. Not the best lunch, but it worked. 
  • Left over frozen vegetable soup - for like the 100th time.  Yuck!  I have to bring my lunch for work - but Panera would have been so much better!  Stupid money saving new years resolution...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I ate two blueberry waffles and a mango-a-go-go Jamba Juice smoothie I made at home. I really wanted to eat out but tomorrow is payday. I might need to go buy bacon tomorrow and make a BLT! Yum! @AB34
  • I love living in Southern California because of all the diverse food that I can get. I have been craving Filipino food. DH took me to a local spot where I ate a shit ton of lumpia and pancit. Finished it off with yummy halo-halo

• double cream blueberry pie from Marie Callendars
  • I either pack a big salad full of veggies or have a veggie & hummus sandwich as my main, sides and snacks are apple, string cheese, raw almonds, yogurt, pita chips or pretzels, fresh fruit and lots of water.