January 2016 Moms

Painful lump above c section incision

syorke4syorke4 member
edited January 2016 in January 2016 Moms
Ok so I had a c section and tubal ligation 2 weeks ago.. I started to feel much better like 5 days ago, was basically out of pain comp.. then about 2 days ago, I started to be in alot of pain again, it's even painful to walk. . So my boyfriend had been checking my incision everyday, n when I told him I was in alot of pain he started pushing around the incision n found the pain. . It's a semi hard lump and wooo is it painful when touched . Anyone else with something similar? What did it turn out to be,

Re: Painful lump above c section incision

• I'm not sure but that's something you should call your doctor about asap I think.
  • syorke4 said:

Ok so I had a c section and tubal ligation 2 weeks ago.. I started to feel much better like 5 days ago, was basically out of pain comp.. then about 2 days ago, I started to be in alot of pain again, it's even painful to walk. . So my boyfriend had been checking my incision everyday, n when I told him I was in alot of pain he started pushing around the incision n found the pain. . It's a semi hard lump and wooo is it painful when touched . Anyone else with something similar? What did it turn out to be,

That sounds like a great medical question for your doctor!