Philadelphia Babies
Options

Natural Childbirth- Doylestown

Hi! I'm new here, but had a question. This is my second child, and I want to try a natural birth this time around. I'm with Dr Dinesen at Doylestown Hosptial. Anyone have any experience with natural and this combination?

Thanks!!!!

Re: Natural Childbirth- Doylestown

• Options
    Hi! Just saw this post and while I didn't deliver with Dr. Dinesen, I did deliver at Doylestown with another doctor and had a natural birth.  While natural was my preference, I was going in open minded and everyone there was wonderful! I really did have a great experience and loved all the doctors, nurses, and staff there.  I will say also that while I haven't had any personal experience with Dr. Dinesen, I've heard nothing but good things about him and his practice from others.  Hope that helps a bit!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I delivered at Doylestown for my second child in September. I used the midwife group, Advanced Wellness. I did not have an epidural because I was 9 cm when I arrived and the nurses were wonderful getting me through it.
    I've also only heard good things about Dr Dinesen. He backs up the midwife group.