Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Help! Am I pregnant?

gFierrogFierro member
edited January 2016 in Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
My husband and I have been ttc for 10 months, and this weekend I was at my monthly military training and puked 3 times in one hour..mind you it was light cardio that I was doing..I felt nauseous this entire weekend and last night I puked again..I've been brusing easily and crying A LOT, my period is a day late, but today I got this watery light period.. I took a hpt and it was negative.. I don't know what else do think. .it's still been light all day. help?? thanks.

TTC and stressing

Re: Help! Am I pregnant?

• If your test was negative, you are not pregnant, at least not yet. Most likely you ovulated later than you thought and you have a stomach bug. Stay hydrated! If you don't get your period in a week test again.

This is not the right board for this question.
    There is a ttc board.
    DO NOT ASK THIS QUESTION THERE.
    You will get flamed, and it's against the tou on that board to ask if you are pregnant.

Just go to lurk and read. After a bit start posting in the wto and tww threads. I have find great support there when I am getting stressed. I also recommend reading the newbie guide at the top, great info.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • gFierro said:
    My husband and I have been ttc for 10 months, and this weekend I was at my monthly military training and puked 3 times in one hour..mind you it was light cardio that I was doing..I felt nauseous this entire weekend and last night I puked again..I've been brusing easily and crying A LOT, my period is a day late, but today I got this watery light period.. I took a hpt and it was negative.. I don't know what else do think. .it's still been light all day. help?? thanks. TTC and stressing

This has to be MUD.
  • Loading the player...