Nurseries and Baby Gear

[Asking STM+] Arms Reach Co-sleeper & 4Moms Breeze Playyard

kimey1kimey1 member
edited January 2016 in Nurseries and Baby Gear
Arms Reach Co-sleeper
4Moms Breeze Playyard

We have both of these on our registry but the Arms Reach is more for convenience for those first few months, and the 4Moms is for as the baby is growing up, especially to bring around with us to family and friend's homes.
After reading about BB gear for a week or two I realize they do overlap a lot but the comfort factor comes at different months.
Would a 4Moms be sufficient & comfy for baby to sleep at night those first months with the bassinet part at the top?

Re: [Asking STM+] Arms Reach Co-sleeper & 4Moms Breeze Playyard

• I don't have either of these. We have a Graco Pack n Play. I looked at both of these online and am familiar with both. The Arms Reach is basically a pack n play with a side that can fold down so you can put it right next to the bed. Yes, having both is probably redundant. Your baby can sleep in the bassinet part of the playard and it's the same thing except for being able to fold one side down. You could still pull it right up to the side of your bed if you want. It would take up a bit more room, but not by much. It wouldn't have the side that folds down, either, but to me, it seems you have to sit up at least a bit either way. The Arms Reach may be a little more convenient MOTN but that's it. 

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I have the ARC and I do like it, but honestly the Breeze will be fine. Just keep it near the bed.
  • Loading the player...
  • ARC has a thick mattress. How does the other compare?