June 2016 Moms
Options

Whelp... it happened

I just officially peed myself. Damn pregnancy is sexy. 

I have a cold and sneezed hard.... Pants. Wet. :(

Re: Whelp... it happened

• Options
    You poor thing!!

Why is pregnancy so goddamn unattractive???
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel you mamma! I have a bad respiratory infection and have been having this for a week. I've been wearing pads and today it was so bad I still had to change pants 3 times.
  • Options
    IncandescentIncandescent member
    edited January 2016
    Me too :/ at least we have a sweet baby that is doing somersaults on our uteri ... Is that a word? Lol I was on the way home from fishing Saturday, and the seat was wet when I got up, it was so embarrassing, but DH was so sweet he was earnestly smelling the seat, my underwear, and my pants to make sure it was pee... It was!! Ahhhh :'(

• Options
    Inevitable! Hopefully you were wearing dark pants? Or not out in public... Ah what we do for our kids, even before they breathe air!
  • Options
    Grapes13 said:
    Inevitable! Hopefully you were wearing dark pants? Or not out in public... Ah what we do for our kids, even before they breathe air!
    in light brown lounge pants at home... could have been WAY worse 
  • Options
    I had a terrible cold for 2 weeks. I would cough so hard and pee myself multiple times a day. It was so frustrating! I finally went to the doc because I got a sinus infection and was like all I do is have snot everywhere, puke from morning sickness still, and now pee myself. Pregnancy really brings out my best lol. I can't believe my husband still likes me.
  • Options
    Same for me yesterday...I sneezed and peed my pants. Usually I try to cross my legs but that didn't help. Came on to quick LOL. Luckily I was home.
  • Options
    joose159 said:

Grapes13 said:

in light brown lounge pants at home... could have been WAY worse 

Well that's good! I know I have had panty liners come in handy for those more public situations! Haha.
  • Options
    This has happened to me more then once in the past two weeks!  I have a horrible cough and every time I cough too hard, sure enough, I pee myself!  That never happened with my first pregnancy!
  • Options

sdnybrk said:

Wait until you pee and toot at the same time

Or Puke and Pee at the same time. o.o
  • Options
    meggyme said:
    If it makes you feel better I shit my pants a little bit sneezing one day. Luckily I was at home and it wasn't too bad. Still embarrassing.
    Haha! I did too! I just finished using the bathroom, went to the kitchen, didn't feel my stomach rumbling or anything. I was getting a bowl of pasta salad. Just thought I had to pass gas... definitely wasn't just gas though. So gross! It's funny to look back on but I was so embarrassed to ask my husband to bring me new underwear. :) I blame pregnancy along with eating tacos without a gall bladder. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Do you ladies do kegels daily and often? I'm obsessed with them and always have. This is baby #4 and I've never had an accident...

And probably just jinxed myself. Lol
  • Options
    kganske03 said:

Do you ladies do kegels daily and often? I'm obsessed with them and always have. This is baby #4 and I've never had an accident...

And probably just jinxed myself. Lol

I've been doing 3x 10 each day. My baby app reminds me when I log my prenatal. So far no pee leakage... Just my previously mentioned experience.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::