May 2016 Moms

Belly Support Band - Ehlers Danlose Syndrome

First of all anyone using or has used any type of belly support??  I am searching and there are way too many options and I would like something that REALLY works!

Also anyone have Ehlers Danlose and is dealing with way too many loose ligament pains?  This is my second and at 22 weeks I am truly starting to struggle!

Re: Belly Support Band - Ehlers Danlose Syndrome

• My doctor gave me the Serola Belt at my appointment yesterday, I'm trying it out today. I guess this might not be super helpful, since I'm just starting and I don't have Ehlers Danlose, but I've been getting crazy pains down my glutes/sciatic nerves, and so far this seems to be helping a bit, just holding things together.

https://www.serola.net/serola-sacroiliac-belt
  • douglamjdouglamj member
    edited January 2016
    @Pascal86Thanks! If you would be willing to share how it helps once you try it out that would be great! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Can't speak to it too much yet, but I wore it all day yesterday (while mostly sitting at my desk job), and didn't have sciatic pain when I went to bed for the first time in a week or so. I'll try to remember to update you after a week or so, but so far I like it, and happy with how well it's hidden under my clothes.
  • I've got pubic symphosis dysfunction and bought the curaid brand belt, it helps but I feel like I'm adjusting it all the time