December 2015 Moms

PSA: FREE PHOTO BOOK

Hi, I received a code for a free Shutterfly photo book by registering @ similac.com, which I just ordered & it worked. I did add pages, which cost extra and had to pay shipping.

Re: PSA: FREE PHOTO BOOK

• I wabted to make mine for my baby's first month and I had started it but then got an email that my free book expired! I wanted to make mine custom where I got to design and select where I wanted to pics, etc, Don't they know we don't have time to sit there for hours to create one lol I needed more time.
  • If you download the shutterfly app you can get up to 250 free 4x4 or 4x6 prints. Just pay S&H. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • neanerbeaner4neanerbeaner4 member
    edited January 2016
    Shutterfly gives away free stuff all the time. Especially for new moms, I got one in my welcome kit from target, for registering at babys r'us, from seeing Santa, from pampers... the list goes on. I made one for DS first month from birth and it turned out great. If you use retail me not, they always have codes for free things also. I believe right now it's a free magnet and free address labels. Their app is also doing unlimited free 4x6 prints for a limited time, you just pay S&H.
    mc April '14, September '14
    chemical pregnancy February '15

Rainbow baby EDD 12/19/15
  • I love shutterfly, my husband recently made a book for DD from the Mobile app, it's so cute I love it! My parents also made a photo album of our wedding with shutterfly.