May 2016 Moms

Pregnant lady problems....

Re: Pregnant lady problems....

• Loading the player...
  • @kbrands7 I'm not allowed to go to the grocery by myself anymore. I walk out with the most random things and usually not what I went in for.

Me too....DH usually comes with me and pushes the cart as I throw "list items" into the basket...I haven't been so great at sticking to my list and I manage to throw in a couple boxes of honey buns, some Jiffy cornbread, stuff for smoothies...whatever I see that sparks my interest. Pretty sure next shopping trip DH will offer to go by himself.

• mrstmoose said:
    When you don't know if it's a fart or if you have to poop so you hurriedly fast walk/waddle to the bathroom. 
    THIS. AMEN SISTER
  • When you cant differentiate between all the new kinds of pain, and literally just stop in the middle of a rainy, freezing parking lot today because you do not think you can make it another 20 steps to your car and muster all your willpower to not just sit down on the pavement until the pain subsides.

The only thing that made it better was knowing that I wouldn't be sitting in the middle of the parking lot, recreating the infamous Bridesmaids food poisoning scene.
  • When you have to take a break from shredding the chicken that's been in the crockpot for 8 hours because you're out of breath and seeing stars from the effort....
  • When you have to take a break from shredding the chicken that's been in the crockpot for 8 hours because you're out of breath and seeing stars from the effort....

Or when you feel like you ran 3 miles after cutting up a butternut squash!

cat fail animated GIF

• sarawifenowsarawifenow member
    edited January 2016
    yogahh said:

When you have to take a break from shredding the chicken that's been in the crockpot for 8 hours because you're out of breath and seeing stars from the effort....

Or when you feel like you ran 3 miles after cutting up a butternut squash!

QBF

Or when you are out of breath just thinking about these things! Haha!
  • tgortneytgortney member
    edited January 2016
    When you can't silence your farts anymore in public :s

When you rub tummy butter all over the belly at night and wondering what you're doing with your life.
  • When you start crying for no reason at all and you feel like the world is ending.... :'(
  • OMG! WHEN YOGA PANTS ARE HOT! WHEN YOU ARE THE WORSHIP AND PRAISE LEADER AND YOU CAN'T SING THE HIGH NOTE BECAUSE THE BABY WANT LET YOU AND WHEN DO JUST A LITTLE , A TRICKLE OF PEE RUNS DOWN YOUR LEG! YOU KEEP CHECKING TO SEE IF ANYONE ELSE NOTICES IT.
  • When you gain so much weight that your maternity tank top is now suffocating you and you cut the elastic under your boobs when you get to work so you can breathe.
  • When your baby only likes the right side, hello sciatica 
  • Wait. Stop. This really has nothing to do with this thread...but I'm scrolling along and accidentally clicked @yogahh name. Those were some funny messages posted to your board :D
  • kami09 said:
    Wait. Stop. This really has nothing to do with this thread...but I'm scrolling along and accidentally clicked @yogahh name. Those were some funny messages posted to your board :D
    On the "wall"? I know, it was so random. I didn't even really that existed until then and still not sure what the purpose of it is if you can just PM someone?

cat fail animated GIF

• kami09kami09 member
    edited January 2016
    yogahh said:

kami09 said:

Wait. Stop. This really has nothing to do with this thread...but I'm scrolling along and accidentally clicked @yogahh name. Those were some funny messages posted to your board :D

On the "wall"? I know, it was so random. I didn't even really that existed until then and still not sure what the purpose of it is if you can just PM someone?

-------qfb--------
    Lol yessss. I was like wtf is this?! Haha
  • When you turn into a major grouch before having to leave for your Husband's grandpa's 87th birthday dinner because you have to put on "real pants" aka leggings and change out of sweatpants. Pregnancy has turned me into a horrible person.
  • When your husband stays up till 3am playing video games on your bedroom tv.
    Then when he turns the tv off baby starts kicking and wiggling.
    Then when the baby stops kicking and wiggling husband starts dicking around on his VERY BRIGHT phone (leading you to say "please turn your phone down, I can only sleep in one position" and "everyone in this family sucks").
    When your husband turns off his phone you accidentally slide sleepily onto your stomach, causing a shock of pain.
    Then when you finally reposition yourself your husbands phone starts beeping because it's low on batteries.
    Then when you start drifting off for good sleep around 4am...you have to pee.
  • When you wake up crying at 3 am because both hips are killing you and there's no good hip left to roll onto.
  • JoMunson said:
    When your husband stays up till 3am playing video games on your bedroom tv. Then when he turns the tv off baby starts kicking and wiggling. Then when the baby stops kicking and wiggling husband starts dicking around on his VERY BRIGHT phone (leading you to say "please turn your phone down, I can only sleep in one position" and "everyone in this family sucks"). When your husband turns off his phone you accidentally slide sleepily onto your stomach, causing a shock of pain. Then when you finally reposition yourself your husbands phone starts beeping because it's low on batteries. Then when you start drifting off for good sleep around 4am...you have to pee.
    I would've been sending my H packing to the couch if he was going to keep me up that late!
  • kami09kami09 member
    edited January 2016
    mrstmoose said:

JoMunson said:

When your husband stays up till 3am playing video games on your bedroom tv.
    Then when he turns the tv off baby starts kicking and wiggling.
    Then when the baby stops kicking and wiggling husband starts dicking around on his VERY BRIGHT phone (leading you to say "please turn your phone down, I can only sleep in one position" and "everyone in this family sucks").
    When your husband turns off his phone you accidentally slide sleepily onto your stomach, causing a shock of pain.
    Then when you finally reposition yourself your husbands phone starts beeping because it's low on batteries.
    Then when you start drifting off for good sleep around 4am...you have to pee.

I would've been sending my H packing to the couch if he was going to keep me up that late!

------qbf-------
    I kick DH to the guest room the second he starts snoring...and that's not really even his fault lol
  • @kami09 - at least two times a night I wake up to DH's snoring and tell him to roll over so I can't hear it. Struggle is real!
  • mrstmoose said:
    JoMunson said:
    When your husband stays up till 3am playing video games on your bedroom tv. Then when he turns the tv off baby starts kicking and wiggling. Then when the baby stops kicking and wiggling husband starts dicking around on his VERY BRIGHT phone (leading you to say "please turn your phone down, I can only sleep in one position" and "everyone in this family sucks"). When your husband turns off his phone you accidentally slide sleepily onto your stomach, causing a shock of pain. Then when you finally reposition yourself your husbands phone starts beeping because it's low on batteries. Then when you start drifting off for good sleep around 4am...you have to pee.
    This is why we have no TV in the bedroom and DH plays video games in the basement if he's going to be up super late!
  • mrstmoose said:
    When you're debating how much you really want a chocolate bar because getting one means getting up from your desk, walking 100 feet to the vending machines and walking back. 

At least you have a vending machine in the same building.. if I want a chocolate bar I have to drive my happy ass 5 minutes down the road... and that seems like entirely too much work. Sigh.
  • mrstmoose said:
    When you're debating how much you really want a chocolate bar because getting one means getting up from your desk, walking 100 feet to the vending machines and walking back. 
    I like to think of it as part of my 30 minutes a day I *should* be walking!

cat fail animated GIF

• When all you want to do all day is go to sleep and then when you finally are able to, you can't get comfortable and baby decides to have a dance party.
  • When frequently walking to the bathroom becomes an exhausting task
  • and I 'only' gained 2lbs in the past 2 weeks!!  success!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Mama to Three Girls: 
    Twins born March 2014 at 26 weeks due to preterm labor
    and our 37weeker born May 9th, 2016!

• When you have to decline the invitation to your college BFF's destination wedding because it is less than 2 months from your EDD, will require tons of walking, a 5 hour flight each way, and a couple thousand dollars for airfare and hotel.
  • When you bitch out your poor husband because he made the mistake of asking if you put his clothes in the washing machine. Here is a little snippit:
    "I'm not sure if you are aware, but I actually have a full time job, then pick up our son, make dinner and am growing a human. So if you want a wife who can stay home and do your precious laundry, you should find a way to afford that because right now, that is not an option."

I am making him a steak dinner right now and hoping it will smooth things over.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • kbrands7 said:
    mrstmoose said:
    JoMunson said:
    This is why we have no TV in the bedroom and DH plays video games in the basement if he's going to be up super late!
    SAME HERE. DH has his own "man cave" on the other side of the house. So if he wants to play video games, computer or on his ipad he is FAR away from me. Saves a lot of unnecessary drama!
  • Toy freaking Story 3.
    I can't keep watching these movies with DS.
  • when its so hot that even sitting in the couch with the fans on high leaves you huffing breathless. I want some of your guys snow. Now.