December 2015 Moms

D15 Birth Announcements

Re: D15 Birth Announcements

• Loading the player...
  • Congratulations @BostonBaby1!!!!!! That is so wonderful to see! 
  • Congrats girl enjoy this journey!
  • So excited for you! Congrats!!!
  • @BostonBaby1 I was thinking of you last week, wondering how you were doing! This is the best news! I'm so happy for you!! ❤️ Many prayers and blessings! 
  • ssn109ssn109 member
    So awesome @BostonBaby1!! We are all so thrilled for you and your rainbow baby!
  • Congratulations @BostonBaby1
    couldnt be happier for you momma!!

• wbr3wbr3 member
    Woo hoo!!! Congratulations!!
  • Congrats @BostonBaby1!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! 
  • Congrats @BostonBaby1!!!!!! So happy for you
  • Congratulations, @BostonBaby1!!! Thank you for sharing a bit of your Bear joy with us!! 

https://bravowatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/whoop-it-up.gif
  • Congratulations!!! I've been thinking about you! 
  • Between a new crazy job + crawling baby I haven't been here in the longest time. I'm so excited to see this!!! Congrats @BostonBaby1!!!!! Bear is blessed with such a special mommy!
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • @BostonBaby1I am weeping with happiness for you! It's been such a long road and now here you are with your amazing and beautiful baby Bear! You have a wild and amazing ride ahead of you! Congratulations! 
  • @BostonBaby1 so I've been really sad this last couple of weeks, partly because of my latest loss, a baby boy I delivered at just 17 weeks on April 11th, and also because it will be a year in a couple of days since I loss my other boy; I decided to lurk my old BMB and found this amazing incredible news and I'm just ecstatic!! This made my day and I'm so so so happy for you! I can't even put into words how happy I am, you so deserve this!! You were one of my biggest supporters and I still read your emails when I'm feeling down, you were so incredibly helpful to me and I'm crying tears of joy for you J, I really am! Big hugs to you and your precious baby boy!! 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• *TW- Losses Mentioned*

I'm bringing up the rear for D15 birth announcements. Who knows if anyone will ever see this but hey, why not? A lot of you know what a long road it has been to get here. I had a dd in N15, twins for D15 and another dd March 16. I have always felt at home here though.

Team Green turned Team Blue!

Bear Edward
    EDD: 7/12/16
    BORN: 6/28/2016
    2:17pm
    8lb 8oz
    20.1" 
    Born via C-section

Congratulations! Such amazing news! 
  • fiorip said:
    @BostonBaby1 so I've been really sad this last couple of weeks, partly because of my latest loss, a baby boy I delivered at just 17 weeks on April 11th, and also because it will be a year in a couple of days since I loss my other boy; I decided to lurk my old BMB and found this amazing incredible news and I'm just ecstatic!! This made my day and I'm so so so happy for you! I can't even put into words how happy I am, you so deserve this!! You were one of my biggest supporters and I still read your emails when I'm feeling down, you were so incredibly helpful to me and I'm crying tears of joy for you J, I really am! Big hugs to you and your precious baby boy!! 
    @fiorip I have thought of often since the loss of your sweet baby. I'm so sorry you have another angel baby ❤️