TTC After a Loss

First Time TTC after MC

hello!
We've finally are ready to try again (4 months post mc). Please share similar experiences. Now it's the waiting game.... We'll know early February.

Re: First Time TTC after MC

• XoXomomma said:
    hello! We've finally are ready to try again (4 months post mc). Please share similar experiences. Now it's the waiting game.... We'll know early February.

Hi there! Welcome to the TTCAL board. We do a weekly check-in every Monday. That would be a great thread for you to jump in on and introduce yourself as well as ask questions, talk about your status (benched, WTO, TWW, etc).

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Hi! I've found a lot of comfort and reassurance from scrolling and reading old posts. I don't post a ton, but read a lot. The ladies here are great. Welcome and hope your stay is short.
  • Loading the player...
  • @xoxomomma - welcome, I'm sorry for your loss. I just entered the TWW too - FX for us.

You asked for stories, and I'm sure I've posted mine elsewhere, but I'll give you a Coles notes version (does anyone else remember those?). I got a BFP our second month of trying - but ended up having a MC around 7 weeks, with a small bleed discovered a few days before that was labeled a subchorionic hemorrage but in retrospect was likely the start of the MC. It was relatively uneventful - more emotionally painful than physically painful. I'm 33, DH is 33 this week, and we want 2 children (because we want our children to have siblings) so we decided not to wait and started TTC. 
    ---TW BFP and MC mentioned - scroll down past the Lilo and Stitch gif to avoid ---

Me: 33 & DH: 33
    Married: 07/2006
    TTC: 10/2015
    BFP #1: 11/2015, MC 12/2015 (7 weeks)
    BFP #2: 06/2016, EDD 2/15/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• We also are TTC after Mc early December (Christmas has never been so hard). AF came first week January so we shall know early February as well! Right before a trip to key west! Cannot wait -planned after the Mc as something to look forward to. Seems to be that things r looking up! Wish everyone the best in 2016 :)