Pregnant after 35

Checking on the east coast ladies.

Hope everyone is ok and safe with Jonas. We've had a few inches with more falling.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Checking on the east coast ladies.

• Yes! Hope everyone is ok! It looks like it's getting pretty nuts out there!

• Tried for DS for 1 year; one dose clomid Nov 2011 = DS born on 8/10/12
    BFP 6/30/15  MMC 7wks 5 days  D/E 8/9/15
    BFP 1/8/16 EDD 9/9/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Eeeek @tiffanyhr!! I thought I was ready to move back to the northeast, nope! I like ur lounging spot!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Whoa... That's some snow! Glad you guys have a snow blower! We often talk of getting one, but so far have managed without. But with that much snow...dang!
  • *lurking until beta*
    We have had about 15 inches here and it's been crazy. Never remember seeing so much snow. I love watching my dogs hopping through the snow like deer. Hope everyone stays safe and warm!
  • DH and are on the edge of the storm in Newport Ri. At home I hear we only got a few inches. Bummed for people on the Jersey Shore and Coastal Deleware/MD. That storm surge looked brutal!
  • we survived here as well. I really hate snow most times. An inch or two is great. After that blah. This was in the beginning. We ended up with about 6". Oddly enough about 20 minutes From us they had a dusting. My family who lives 50 miles south had atleast 18".

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We only have about 3 inches in Boston, which is basically nothing. So @Wyattnash00 you should come back! (Just don't pay attention to the stories about the 100+ inches we got last year...)
    Me: 40  DH: 43
    Married 5/30/15
    TTC #1 June 2015
    BFP #1 9/28/15, EDD 6/10/16. DS born 5/23/16!
    TTC #2 May 2017
    BFP #2 m/c 11/18/17 5w5d
    BFP #3 12/17/17 EDD 8/25/18. It's a boy!
  • I saw too many friends and family photos last year @redheadbride15! I'm pretending it didn't happen tho;)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We got about 22 inches total but some places got 30. The good thing is it's really loose dusty snow so it's easy to shovel and the snowblower just powers through it. Plows came through and knocked over our mailbox and the end of our driveway is completely blocked in, but at least I can get my car out of the garage...

Tried for DS for 1 year; one dose clomid Nov 2011 = DS born on 8/10/12
    BFP 1/8/16 EDD 9/9/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Whoa! That's a lot of snow! Sorry about your mailbox, @tiffanyhr -- Will you have to shovel through the wall of snow at the end of the driveway?
  • Hubby did it. Snowblower couldn't get through it and he wouldn't let me help (thank god). So we are out but not sure about the rest of the town!

Tried for DS for 1 year; one dose clomid Nov 2011 = DS born on 8/10/12
    BFP 1/8/16 EDD 9/9/16
    BabyFruit Ticker