October 2015 Moms
Options

Best Ring Sling?

I love my Boba wrap (similar to Moby) but it is such an ordeal to put on! I'd like something quick and easy. I want to get a good ring sling instead...one of my girlfriends at MOPS has one and its great, but I looked it up and its $60! So I bought a cheap one at Amazon and yeah, it was cheap. Anyone know of any good brands? I found the Vlokup one on Amazon- regularly $90 on sale for $40...that one any good? 

Re: Best Ring Sling?

• Options
    I used the balboa for about 2 months. LO really liked it but as he's gotten bigger, it doesn't seem very comfortable. It also made my shoulder hurt but that might be all slings.
  • Options
    @lindsay897 I'm glad I asked- was looking at that one on Amazon too! I thought the elastic might get a little annoying for my LO- just  fabric ones seem to have more flexablity. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a maya ring sling and I love it. It was $80. But I think I've seen some on sale for a little less on Amazon.
  • Options
    Beco has a ring sling that is easy to use
  • Options
    kaza512kaza512 member
    edited January 2016
    You can see if your local area has a babywearing group and you can often try out different types to see if you and baby like it before buying one
  • Options
    @cbolton19 glad you like it- just ordered the Maya on ebay this afternoon!
  • Options
    kim1228 said:

@cbolton19 glad you like it- just ordered the Maya on ebay this afternoon!

It's really fast to use. Super convenient for going to the store. I hope you like yours!
  • Options
    I had a Moby wrap but ended up returning it because it took forever to get on and baby situated! I got a Sakura ring sling and while it's a bit in the expensive side, I adore the ease and comfort of it!