Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Saturday

2»

Re: WTO Saturday

• edited January 2016
    @MRSCORKER remember that wreck that I got in about a month ago?! Jeep. Yup. Four wheel drive obviously , and the quadratrack thing on the "snow" setting. All it did was basically make for a false sense of security. So... Glad your holding him hostage. :) be safe!!!!!

Also... I LOVE this gtky!!!! I'm loving everyones pic and to keep from having the longest response ever, I'm having to refrain fro Making individual comments and just hit the love button.

Also.. @MrsDho11 sorry you are missing the travel fun! Sorry if u said this earlier and I missed it but was it a vacation or were y'all going for another reason (ex: wedding) ?

Eta @juliehollz13 sorry if I missed this but what is your reason for wanting a medical endo? Do you suspect a thyroid issue? Just curious...

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016
    Aug 2015 Dx: Thyroid Cancer and Hashimotos
    Total Thyroidectomy October 2015 
    Ovarian Cystectomy Nov 2015
    CANCER FREE and resumed TTC Dec 2015.

• Loading the player...
  • @gardeniagirlknits - yes, it was a for a wedding. One of DH's cofounders who I've met a handful or so of times, and his fiancé I think I've hung out with four times over two and a half years? I really like them, but I wouldn't say we are close, and DH will still go.
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• DiFazette911DiFazette911 member
    edited January 2016
    @houseofsetters - your dress looks GEORGEOUS. I wish I would have went more this style. I let my mom's opinion weigh heavily since she was so excited and I'm the only girl. i have dress regret.

@strickland8052 - one of the most beautiful bouquets I've ever seen!

Edited because I'm still pissed about last night and doing everything fast and with anger.
  • @BusinessWife Yes! Very similar vibes. Also, I too went from a 14/16 to a 4 before my wedding... and we're both classical singers. @BerkeBaby I think we're triplets!

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Lurking from TWW and loss mentioned

@MissAmeliaPond I ovulated late for the first three cycles after my loss - CD25, then CD 23 twice, so my cycles were about 5-7 days longer than usual. I wouldn't think you were going to have an anovulatory cycle just yet.

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• edited January 2016
    @GreatGigInTheWomb Thank you! I saw the Corpse Bride toy when we first started dating and knew I had to have it for our cake..one day. Certainly made for an off beat theme, but it was fun!

I, too, wore chucks with "Mrs. XXXXXXX" embroidered on them.

Edited because words..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • <span class="vanilla-mention-@">@mchrisgarcia </span>Your dress and flowers are just gorgeous!
  • @MRSCORKER remember that wreck that I got in about a month ago?! Jeep. Yup. Four wheel drive obviously , and the quadratrack thing on the "snow" setting. All it did was basically make for a false sense of security. So... Glad your holding him hostage. :) be safe!!!!!

Also... I LOVE this gtky!!!! I'm loving everyones pic and to keep from having the longest response ever, I'm having to refrain fro Making individual comments and just hit the love button.

Also.. @MrsDho11 sorry you are missing the travel fun! Sorry if u said this earlier and I missed it but was it a vacation or were y'all going for another reason (ex: wedding) ?

Eta @juliehollz13 sorry if I missed this but what is your reason for wanting a medical endo? Do you suspect a thyroid issue? Just curious...

I'm currently taking levothyroxine for my thyroid but my GP hasnt even officially diagnosed me.....i've been taking it for 3 months now.i feel alot better on it but would like an actualy diagnosis and options vs just a perscription and 'see ya'. I also have high testostorone and my ob/gyn gave me 2 options. Take clomid from him for 6 months or get back on BCP. If I go to RE, around here they will go straight to IUI which Im not ready for. The endocrinologist I want to go to specializes in thyroid issues, pcos and hormone imbalance. My concern is that once i have a baby, what then? All my problems will still be there.
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNV+DHA, temping + charting, sex...hopefully tonight since AF is gone

R/R/CS: I got nothin'.

GTKY (stolen from TWW): If you are/were married,what were your wedding colors? (bonus points for pics!)
    Hot pink & orange...it also had an understated 80s ballads (my bridal party walked down the aisle to the instrumental version of Don't Stop Believin' and our first dance was to Faithfully) and football (hubby played college football and I'm an Athletic Trainer - we were announced @ the reception to the MNF theme) theme.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @BusinessWife seriously! O pains would be really useful right about now!

@PeggyOlsonFTW thank you - I know both anovulatory and delayed O are possibilities after a loss - definitely hoping I still O this cycle. I've been going nuts looking at they chart gallery on FF. I just hope it's sooner than later because DH leaves for a trip on Tuesday and won't be back till Friday night!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • beary67 said:

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, OPKs

R/R/CS: I O'ed on CD 18 so just waiting for one more temp to confirm.

GTKY (stolen from TWW): If you are/were married,what were your wedding colors? (bonus points for pics!)

Our main color was navy blue and then our decor had some copper involved too. We were big on navy and white chevron and stripes throughout as well!

I love the BM shoes! I'm in a wedding this summer with a similar color scheme, looks awesome!
  • @Xstatic3333 thanks!! My mom made the bows and we clipped them on the shoes. It was such an easy thing to do and really made the shoes look cute!
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • MrsDho11 said:

@gardeniagirlknits - yes, it was a for a wedding. One of DH's cofounders who I've met a handful or so of times, and his fiancé I think I've hung out with four times over two and a half years? I really like them, but I wouldn't say we are close, and DH will still go.

Ah. makes perfect sense! @MrsDho11

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016

• edited January 2016

@MRSCORKER remember that wreck that I got in about a month ago?! Jeep. Yup. Four wheel drive obviously , and the quadratrack thing on the "snow" setting. All it did was basically make for a false sense of security. So... Glad your holding him hostage. :) be safe!!!!!

I'm currently taking levothyroxine for my thyroid but my GP hasnt even officially diagnosed me.....i've been taking it for 3 months now.i feel alot better on it but would like an actualy diagnosis and options vs just a perscription and 'see ya'. I also have high testostorone and my ob/gyn gave me 2 options. Take clomid from him for 6 months or get back on BCP. If I go to RE, around here they will go straight to IUI which Im not ready for. The endocrinologist I want to go to specializes in thyroid issues, pcos and hormone imbalance. My concern is that once i have a baby, what then? All my problems will still be there.
    Pm me anytime for thyroid advice or just to complain about it... Im no doctor but I've had thyroid cancer and hashimotos (causing hypo) so I am very well versed and would love to help any way I can. Lots of random things I've read and never would have thought about that ended up helping me lots, happy to share but don't want to clog tb. But In general... You really should get to an endo, I am Shocked that your gp is even treating it, mine wouldn't even before we even kmew anything about cancer. I would switch gp and find one that will give you a ref. Get t3, t4 and antibodies tested. If all else fails, go to the re he recommends and chances are that the re will probably do ball your thyroid testing before anything else. Good luck, and feel free to pm me!! Eta @juliehollz13 . eta also that once you are pregnant (like, the moment you get your bfp), your thyroid needs to be monitored.

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016

• I love all these wedding pics!!!

@DumbledoresArmy - sorry about CD1. I'm in the same boat! :/

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: pnv and bbt for now.

R/R/CS: AF sucks. But my cycle went from 45ish days to 36 days, which is a significant improvement. I'm going to vaginal temp this month so my temps will be less rocky. I have new box of CBA OPKs but I'm nearly out of Wondfo OPKs and HPTs. I know I need to buy another bulk pack of Wondfos but I guess I almost feel like that's conceding that it will take me another 6 months (or more) to conceive. I know that it could of course, and it's a stupid thing to get upset about, but it's like just something that's bumming me out today.

GTKY (stolen from TWW): If you are/were married,what were your wedding colors? My husband and I were only engaged for 2 weeks and we got married at the court house. So we had an ultra mega low key wedding with no bridesmaids or any of that. My FIL was working in Japan and the in laws were able to randomly come in town so we planned it for when they were here and got married in the courthouse and had a wedding luncheon for like 30 friends. I do wish I had amazing wedding pics like you all have!
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • whiskawhiska member
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: bbt, pnvs

R/R/CS: I've been doing pretty well with my diet, but I made my nephew's birthday cake today so I had sweets/chocolate for the first time this week.  Fingers crossed for no backslide tomorrow!

June wedding so I wanted flowery colors; I call it lilac and pearl, but it was more like lilac and white with shimmery touches when possible.  I was 21 and planned this wedding while out of the country - I enjoyed it but now it seems too saccharine to me and there's so much I would do differently now!

For our first anniversary my husband got me a bouquet of flowers (from the same florist) with the same flowers/similar arrangement to my bride's bouquet.  I absolutely loved it!!!!

Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• Month/Cycle: 11...

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Eating chocolate and drinking wine

R/R/CS: So I was supposed to have CD3 testing this cycle, which is today. The whole city shut down for snow, including the lab and doctors office so that's not happening.
    On top of that, unless there is new info on Zika virus, we decided that if we get KU this cycle we are cancelling our Caribbean trip, which would be great because we would be KU. If not, we are TTA until April. So NOT great, we would get to do testing and then just wait. I know it's our choice to go on the trip at that point, but I'm just annoyed and sad that things aren't working in our favor at all right now.

Purple and light green. It was beautiful, but my tastes have changed so much in 5 years, I would do it all differently now. That's ok though! I loved it then!!
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• @Mlight28 We're in the same boat. It's too late for us to cancel our trip next month so we have to TTA until after. I feel like a brat getting upset about it but it sucks.

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16