July 2015 Moms
Options

Age confusion

I woke up today singing to my son that it was his half birthday and I head on over to the bump expecting to see the big "Silas is 6 months!" and instead it just says 5 months 4 weeks... wtf? so confusing!

Re: Age confusion

• Options
    Yeah. Mines off too. Los 6 months and a week but is just now saying 6 months. I don't know how to fix that.
  • Options
    Mine does that every once in a while. I eventually changes, but I couldn't say how when. Maybe the next day?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think it changes to say the month based on birth date not number of weeks. My son was born on the 2nd so it didn't say 6 months until it was the 2nd, it didn't matter how many weeks he was at that point. Does that make sense?
  • Options
    v&druston said:

I think it changes to say the month based on birth date not number of weeks. My son was born on the 2nd so it didn't say 6 months until it was the 2nd, it didn't matter how many weeks he was at that point. Does that make sense?

Yup, this. Are you going by date? My daughter was born July 28, so even though tomorrow she will be 5 months and 4 weeks old, she won't technically be 6 months until Thursday, January 28th, since not every month is strictly 4 weeks long.
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker