January 2016 Moms

Thursday Ransoms

edited January 2016 in January 2016 Moms
That should be "randoms" but my phone is stupid.
What's new?

SPNG Tags Sam  Dean  Cas  Photoshop  WTF  Dancing  Funny  or disturbingLooking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif This blog organizes them so you dont have to spend hours hunting them down

DS1 01/08/03 DD1 08/11/04 DD2 10/06/08 DS2 09/30/14

SURPRISE!  Hannah May born 01/22/16

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers

Re: Thursday Ransoms

• @GAgirlinSDakota You're just getting so crazy being pregnant that you're skipping being random and taking it hostile to demanding ransoms, haha :wink:

I was woken suddenly at 4am from deep sleep (of course the one time I can actually GET to sleep) by some sort of knocking sound and was too scared to fall back asleep. Now I'm super tired and have an upset tummy. Blegh!

• Loading the player...
  • SPNG TagsDean Winchester Demondetoxmanual ThursdayLooking for a particular Supernatural reaction gifThis blogorganizes them so you dont have to spend hours hunting them down

It won't let me put this in the OP, so here.

SPNG Tags Sam  Dean  Cas  Photoshop  WTF  Dancing  Funny  or disturbingLooking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif This blog organizes them so you dont have to spend hours hunting them down

DS1 01/08/03 DD1 08/11/04 DD2 10/06/08 DS2 09/30/14

SURPRISE!  Hannah May born 01/22/16

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers

• Just got back from taking LO to the doctor.
    Poor guy was up all night due to gas
    We are tired :-/
  • Just got back from taking LO to the doctor.
    Poor guy was up all night due to gas
    We are tired :-/

Mine too!!! Is it a full moon? He usually goes down so easily after feeding, but last night he just couldn't fart! Poor little guys :(
  • I feel the same way! My c section is also scheduled for tomorrow! I'm a nervous wreck tonight! I stayed busy all morning and now just can't stop thinking about it! The worst part is I'm not scheduled until 3pm!!! Not looking forward to waiting all day!
  • @MissMheMhe ugh that's just annoying. I'm sure it's just an adjustment thing. Just stand your ground and hopefully he'll be reasonable!

• My family wanted me to update them when I started feeling signs, so today after my NST and I was told I was having contractions (and started feeling stuff a little later) I let my parents know. But after a ton of "You'll know when it's really happening" I feel irrationally peed off and think I'm gonna not bother telling them anything else until baby is here. 
  • I'm so glad it isn't just me! I'm getting so mad at these comments. Especially since they already started measuring my contractions, and I'm very aware that it could still be a few days yet. Getting too much unsolicited useless advice! 

Adding that I just got a public post on FB asking for signs of baby, and telling me to make sure to message her with any news because she's coming to visit me at the hospital. This from a friend I haven't known very long. Do I not get a say in this? Grrr. (Yes I'm grumpy tonight, especially since I thought stuff was happening but it isn't, sorry for the rant)
  • I hate when I say something to someone (always older than me) about having contractions and they're like oh honey you'll know when your having contractions, you aren't having them .... Like there's no possible way I could know or be having them. Idk if it's because I'm so young or what but I'm tired of people acting like I don't know what I'm talking about.
  • Picking out a breast pump and filing the insurance paperwork to get reimbursed is making me want to slam my head against the wall. Kinda hate myself for waiting this late to get it done. :(
  • Y'all have me so worried about our newborn pictures now. Lol this little girl can poop with the best of them. She has had more explosive diapers in one day than my 13 month old son has in his entire life... and she has awful timing.
  • Y'all have me so worried about our newborn pictures now. Lol this little girl can poop with the best of them. She has had more explosive diapers in one day than my 13 month old son has in his entire life... and she has awful timing.

I'm going to try one more time, but get a nice new super cute diaper cover and leave it on her. I had poop running down my arms, I'm over it.
  • Ebiejay said:
    But after a ton of "You'll know when it's really happening" I feel irrationally peed off and think I'm gonna not bother telling them anything else until baby is here. 
    I haaaaaate the "you'll know when it's really happening thing, especially for FTMs because um, you might not!  Everyone's different.  My friend ended up laboring at home with what she thought was early-mid labor and got to the hospital at 9cm!  She had the baby minutes later!  Also, you don't know if you're going to have prodromal labor for a day or two weeks.  Things can change very quickly and it's not like some pregnancy instinct kicks in with everyone and they just "know" enough to give the correct updates to people.  

Sorry to vent, but this is a pet peeve of mine!
    Yes, this! I've had prodromal labor for over a week that has been very intense at times. Because LO is in a bad position, it isn't "real" labor yet. However, doctor says if she was in a good position, it would turn into labor. It's so annoying! @hannahduff3 I'm 31 and people say the same stuff to me. Trust your body, I'm sure you DO know what you are talking about. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 

I'm going to try one more time, but get a nice new super cute diaper cover and leave it on her. I had poop running down my arms, I'm over it.
    I went the "safe" route and did a plain white onesie. She hasn't had a blow out in like 3 weeks, so I didn't think to bring a back up onesie. We were oohing and ahing over our precious, darling, sweet little girl and then I saw it. A nice poop stain running up her back :expressionless:
  • babybluu said:

Baby pictures this morning. Tried to do the whole "naked baby on a white blanket" thing.

Ended up with "naked baby on a yellow shit stained blanket" thing.

We did ours yesterday too. Baby pooped like 3 times prior to our 10:30 appointment, and then pooped when we got there. She did so good during pictures until the very last pose where she peed and shat all up in the poor photographers muslin blanket and props. I felt so bad but I honestly laughed. This kid poops like no other

On another note, everytime I bring baby to the bathroom with me, we end up pooping at the same time. It's like some super weird bond and I'm kinda freaked out but also impressed

My 20 month old and I poo at the same time each day. It's a little weird.

• hailees said:

Y'all have me so worried about our newborn pictures now. Lol this little girl can poop with the best of them. She has had more explosive diapers in one day than my 13 month old son has in his entire life... and she has awful timing.

I went the "safe" route and did a plain white onesie. She hasn't had a blow out in like 3 weeks, so I didn't think to bring a back up onesie. We were oohing and ahing over our precious, darling, sweet little girl and then I saw it. A nice poop stain running up her back :expressionless:
    I'm slightly impressed by everyone's LO's pooping abilities.