November 2015 Moms
Options

What do you want to tell your LO

I figure some of you could use a little venting :p

Kid, I know you must think it's some kind of game but pretending to suck on your bottle while not actually drinking anything is not getting either of us anywhere, it's just wasting an hour of my time. And then flashing me that grin that I'm sure you know deflates my irritation instantly is just going to get you into trouble one day. I'm just saying.

Re: What do you want to tell your LO

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Genevieve,

Hey little lady, I know you love sleeping but mommy would like to see you awake for more than an hour when you get home from the babysitters. Also, i would love if you could get excited when I get home from time to time. You hurt mommies feelings lol! And I'm sorry you have rough little cousins who don't understand you're a baby, I'm working on that.
  • Options
    Dear Paul,

Could you please not make so much noise when you sleep? I really appreciate the stretch from 7:30pm-3am but I can't sleep when you grunt,coo,nightmare cry, etc. it's bad enough I have to listen to your white noise machine over the monitor which freaks me the f out because I hear things that make me paranoid there is a ghost in the house!

Love you!
  • Options
    Dear Zeke,
    Stop screaming at your father and spitting your milk out at him. Now he doesn't want to help me take care of you and you're too much to handle on my own. Especially when you've started screaming like a banshee when I put you on the boob. You barely ever get a bottle - why are you fighting the thing that feeds you?

Also, we started the bedtime routine 2 hours ago. Go to sleep, darn it.

Love,
    Mommy
  • Options
    ShianeNicoleShianeNicole member
    edited January 2016
    Dear Elliot,

I know you are hungry when you wake up at 7 am, but you don't need to scream bloody murder. We do this every day, and you eat 2 minutes after the bottle gets in the warmer. Every time. It never changes. I promise mommy will never starve you.

Also, I would love, love, love to nap when you do. But since you only stay asleep on your stomach, and rub your face into the couch, I have to watch you like a hawk. I can't even make a sandwich when you're asleep because I'm so nervous to leave you for 2 minutes!

So really, who is starving who here?!
  • Options

Hi chinito, 

Thank you for being such an easy baby to deal with, you give me hope for your (hopefully) future brother or sister; momma loves you very much. That being said, 3am is not the time for talking, yes, "Agu" is a really exciting word but please go back to sleep. Thanx :wink: 

This. Mommy did not wake up to have a conversation; I do that better when the sun is up.

Also, Jane, I just want you to know that Mommy never jerks the bottle out of your mouth. If you find that it suddenly left you, it is because you over-wiggled. Don't freak out: Mommy will bring the bottle back to your mouth as soon as you are still enough.

Love you, biscuit!
  • Options
    Penelope,

Being held in the cradle position is the only way you will fall asleep so please stop getting pissed off when I cradle you when you're sleepy. You're going to love it in a couple minutes. Guaranteed. That is all.

Love you so,

Mommy
  • Options
    Dear Ryan,

Your mommy and daddy both work very hard to make sure you are well fed and cared for, but you're already growing up way too fast..... I'm gonna need you to slow down a bit. I hate putting clothes in the box under the bed labeled "too small/newborn". It breaks my heart a little to peer at the tiny clothes all nicely folded and ready for storage.

Love

Mama
  • Options
    Dear sweet child of mine,

When you are tired, please just sleep. It would be so much easier on the both of us.

Please, please, please stop deciding that the perfect time to wake up is as soon as I've got shampoo in my hair. It would be okay if daddy were home, but right now you need to give me 10 minutes to shower. I don't understand how you can be dead asleep for a while before I get in the shower, then suddenly urgently need me in the middle of my shower.

But thank you for being the sweet little guy that you are. Thank you for keeping me company every second of every day. And thank you so much for those sweet gummy smiles that warm my heart.

Love you forever,
    Momma
  • Options
    TKG83TKG83 member
    edited January 2016
    My Sweet Baby Jude,
    Mama loves you so much more than you'll ever know but I wish that you'd trust me when I try to put you to sleep. I promise I'm not doing anything fun without you. It's ok to give in and not fight sleep.
    Also, when I put you down or hand you to daddy it doesn't mean I don't love you, I just need to do something that requires both hands... or maybe I just need to pee. It's ok though, as soon as I'm done I'll pick you back up. I'll never be far away and I would never leave you, that is something you can always count on.

Love you baby!
  • Options
    Dearest Cecily,

It is very early in the morning, and although your little smiles are adorable, Mommy wants to go back to bed. Also, please stop falling asleep and then popping awake the instant I stop jiggling you.

Love,
    Mommy
  • Options
    Dear Jordan,

You are a beautiful baby. I love to look at you, but you're starting to look like your pappy. He passed away 6 weeks before your arrival. If momma cries while looking at you, please don't take it personally.

Love,
    Momma
  • Options
    mamavbs said:

Baby boy,

It's a good job you're so damn beautiful and sweet and I love you so much...because you've ruined mummy's vagina.

K bye

(Love you x)

Actually crying laughing, this is great. My vagina is ruined too.
  • Options
    Hey little man,
    Please stop pooping then immediately falling asleep. I always end up debating myself as to if I should wake you or leave you. Either way I feel like a bad mom.

Love, momma