unpopular opinion Thursday 
Married 2006
DS1 2010
DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: UO Thursday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kristanoah I agree. With my first I didn't have my baby until I was over 41 weeks and never complained, it was a pain free pregnancy, though I did vomit everyday until I was 36 weeks. This one has been much harder. I will complain whenever I damn well please!
    Married 2006
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2013
    DD1 2016
  • Options
    Karenin said:

Some of the names I see in the birth announcement posts make me literally cringe. Especially when I recognize the name as one people asked for opinions on and were told was terrible. I'm all for loving the name you give your child, but I cannot understand made up names or names that clearly elicit a strong negative reaction from strangers and still deciding to stick your child with it and a lifetime of those reactions.

Glad I'm not alone!

• Options
    I think people need to stop being assholes (not on here) in general.
    Like quit being a jerk, respect other people, and just mind your own business.
  • Options

@maureenmce where I live there are a lot of SAHMs who are like this. Everything they and their children do is perfect, or at least they pretend it is on facebook. I had my son signed up for classes at the local gym and a mom actually handed my a family business card to set up a play date. I didn't even know what to say.

Haha! Tell her your assistant will be in touch.