Winning Wednesday

Let's post your winners ladies!

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
BFP: 4/20/2018
EDD: 12/29/2018

Re: Winning Wednesday

• Loading the player...
  • All this movement is winning!! I love love love feeling this girl move all around! Oh and I'm about to go get me some donuts for breakfast. So double winning. :D
    This! I also love the movement and got myself a strawberry sprinkle donut...yum!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My mom is winning... she got us the stroller I was dying for and MH put it together last night (so he's kind of winning too). I may or may not have taken it on a pre-work stroll through the apartment this morning :)
  • I am thinking I will spend the next 23-ish weeks dedicating WW to my husband. He left me his car to drive (since I commute) and it is a full on SNOW day. I loathe driving in the snow, but his outback is just amazing in bad weather. I have known for years I need to get my own Subaru, maybe baby #2 will seal the deal!
    We have an outback and it IS amazing in the snow! Glad you got there safely!
  • babyfmama said:
    I am thinking I will spend the next 23-ish weeks dedicating WW to my husband. He left me his car to drive (since I commute) and it is a full on SNOW day. I loathe driving in the snow, but his outback is just amazing in bad weather. I have known for years I need to get my own Subaru, maybe baby #2 will seal the deal!
    We have an outback and it IS amazing in the snow! Glad you got there safely!
    Ditto! Best car purchase ever. The all wheel drive, handling, and variable transmission (way easier to drive snowy hills in manual IMO) make it a beast in bad weather.
  • @laurenmdrn16 Good for you!! That is great.

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Nice work, @laurenmdrn16
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• I found a Greek yogurt cream cheese to use on my bagels and it is definitely winning
  • Today my bladder wins. I actually slept fully through the entire night! YES! First time since the end of November!

Ahhhhh me too!!! I even slept through the alarm!!!! I can't believe it!!!! Glorious
  • @wsgjmw1 Definitely a win! I am obsessed with peanut MnMs right now.

My win-someone at work found my car keys at work yesterday which was part of my twatwaffle tue last week!!
  • This is going to make me sound like a twatwaffle, but while I hate bad wintery weather, I am halfway grateful for it b/c it means I won't have to go to a two year old's bday party on Saturday.  My social anxiety is through the roof even more so with this pregnancy.  I don't think I could take it being around a bunch of people I don't know. 

First Pregnancy
    • BFP: 01/25/2015
    • EDD: 09/28/2015
    • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
    • EDD: 05/25/2016
    Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL
  • This is going to make me sound like a twatwaffle, but while I hate bad wintery weather, I am halfway grateful for it b/c it means I won't have to go to a two year old's bday party on Saturday.  My social anxiety is through the roof even more so with this pregnancy.  I don't think I could take it being around a bunch of people I don't know. 

I actually think that's totally legit! Glad you get to relax!
  • This slow work day is winning!! I had time to manicure my nails, balance my checkbook, start my taxes, fix my makeup for date night AND make a list of things to get for LO's nursery! Also, having tomorrow off is winning :)! I finally got my crib so we will be putting it up tomorrow :) best day I've had in a while !!
  • My boyfriend is winning since he just took me on a trip to New York and asked me to marry him, was the best vacation ever!!!

Congrats!!
  • dsmith211 said:
    I found something online that red velvet Oreos were back and was sad yesterday bc the store near me didn't have them. But today I found some at the Target by work and I was incredibly excited. They also had the new cinnamon bun flavored ones too. Cookies will apparently be my downfall in this pregnancy. Lol.
    W.T.F. Why haven't I heard of Red Velvet Oreos...That sounds like some fairy magic. Holy moly
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• dsmith211 said:

I found something online that red velvet Oreos were back and was sad yesterday bc the store near me didn't have them. But today I found some at the Target by work and I was incredibly excited. They also had the new cinnamon bun flavored ones too. Cookies will apparently be my downfall in this pregnancy. Lol.

W.T.F. Why haven't I heard of Red Velvet Oreos...That sounds like some fairy magic. Holy moly

They started making them last year around Valentine's Day, but they decided to make them permanent a few days ago. And they are absolutely amazing - especially if chilled. Probably my favorite Oreos. Check your Target for them... They seem to be the best about keeping them in stock. :)
  • Let me set the scene...first "big" snow in STL...people can't drive so I figured it would take forever to get to work. Thinking ahead I put on a big ol pad just in case......Got to work, used the restroom, got my coffee, took a drink. Said coffee hit the wrong pipe throwing me into a coughing fit, causing my (I thought) empty bladder into overdrive. Full on pee ladies....full on pee. Nothing I did stopped it. So, today, the massive pad and my not-so-empty bladder apparently won. Note to self...buy more pads!